◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
Psec logo.jpg

Preseason race 6.27.15
Watkins Glen

4_watkins_glen_map.png

Below are the top 3 in points in each class, with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Watkins Glen by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - confirmed
Gr.A.
  • Irmopars - confirmed
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Lessen - Confirmed

Last edited:
Bump. Looks like it just may be you and I in GT4 @Schmiggz. I haven't touched my car yet and I'll probably have limited practice before race time. Hopefully I can squeeze in 60-90 just before the green flag.

I think Zii should wait a bit until more friends get on the ps4 and Pcars or until meets new people on online racing.
This series will be amazing with a full grid.

I may wait to start the season since points wise there wouldn't be much of a battle. However until the first race we can run preseason races to learn and tune our cars for season 1.

So what does a guy have to do to get a drink in this place?

Have the PS4, t300 and project cars, now all i need to do is figure out the settings, may take a while. A very long time.

Do we pick what Div. cars we want to race or are they assigned?

• GTPlanet ID - SGETI
  • PSN ID -SGETI PS4 / CAPECOD104 PS3
  • Grouping Choice & Livery # - ??

So what does a guy have to do to get a drink in this place?

Have the PS4, t300 and project cars, now all i need to do is figure out the settings, may take a while. A very long time.

Do we pick what Div. cars we want to race or are they assigned?

• GTPlanet ID - SGETI
  • PSN ID -SGETI PS4 / CAPECOD104 PS3
  • Grouping Choice & Livery # - ??
Really happy to see you cape!!
You choose your class season 1s cars are in the second post.

Lol, today i woke up for something i wasn't expecting at all... The on line feature of PS4 was a limited offer that just expired and now I have to pay to play online!
So here i am at walmart buying a fifty dollar card so i can smash Zii next saturday :lol:

I thought it was this Saturday.?.?

I just turned GT6 on for the first time in weeks and ran like 3 laps in the shifter kart. Instantly realized why I so heavily favor ProjectCARS

Latest Posts

Back