◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
19706019984_d3ecdd6951_c.jpg

Congratulations to @Mike Lobban for winning this season's "Driver Favorite Vote" for entry into the Season 12 All Star Race!

Others receiving votes included @xsite @racingchamp30 & @DMacs13. Well done

All Star Race to be held Wednesday (9/9/15). See you on the track.

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Season 12 All Star Race

Ascari Full Track

20358649345_24aecf07df_c.jpg

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 9/8/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. NORML_N
  3. vovik05
  4. Ice_Warden - Confirmed
  5. turnupdaheat
  6. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  7. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  8. McTrucker000
  9. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  10. brntguy
  11. Kendawg198
  12. TEAMworkPLEASE
  13. GTP_ParkerMO125
  14. clutch_800
  15. Mike Lobban - Confirmed
  16. Sand__68

As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • Fallen_Log

The following drivers have indicated they will not be able to race
  • GrimGrnninGhost
  • zii1993
  • Euclid
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21
  • GTPdangerzone641

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

@NORML_N @vovik05 @turnupdaheat @McTrucker @brntguy @kendawg @go6 @ParkerMO125 @WaLT_100R @Mike Lobban @dangerzone641 @socalnatv @Fallen_log

Last edited:

Congratulations to @Mike Lobban for winning this season's "Driver Favorite Vote" for entry into the Season 12 All Star Race!

Others receiving votes included @xsite @racingchamp30 & @DMacs13. Well done

All Star Race to be held Wednesday (9/9/15). See you on the track.
Wow, I'm truly humbled by this vote and I don't humble easily. Thanks guys, I'll try and live up to your confidence in me. I was going in for my brain transplant on Wednesday, but now I will have to put it off till they find another Abby Normal brain.

Voting for Season 13 Track Selection is now open!

Each driver will be allowed to cast votes for each grouping of tracks from the list below.
Number of votes for each selection will equal the number of races participated in previous season.
(If you raced in all 8 races, your vote will carry the weight of 8 votes. If you raced in 1 race, your vote will carry the weight of 1 vote)
Top tracks from each grouping earning the most votes by 11:00pm Eastern Tuesday 9/8/15 will be chosen for Season 13.

Only votes submitted via GTPlanet Private Message (PM) will be counted!

Track Grouping 1
(Select 1 from this list)

Nürburgring GP/D
Nürburgring GP/F

Track Grouping 2
(Select 3 from this list)

Trial Mountain - Reverse
Laguna Seca
Red Bull full
Grand Valley East
Rome - Reverse
Silverstone National

I did not exercise my right to vote on the car and will do the same on the tracks as I am not going to be here for season 13, though I would have voted for the Lotus. Should be some good racing with this car.

Will be missing the season because my wife and I are taking a long overdue vacation to UK and France for three weeks. Wish all a great and fun season and will see you all for 14. (except those I'll see this Wed for the ASR).

:cheers:

I did not exercise my right to vote on the car and will do the same on the tracks as I am not going to be here for season 13, though I would have voted for the Lotus. Should be some good racing with this car.

Will be missing the season because my wife and I are taking a long overdue vacation to UK and France for three weeks. Wish all a great and fun season and will see you all for 14. (except those I'll see this Wed for the ASR).

:cheers:
no Pit-Stop in Vienna @aerolite :rolleyes: :D ?
cheers JC

no Pit-Stop in Vienna @aerolite :rolleyes: :D ?
cheers JC
That's a wee bit too far to the east for a road trip,lol. Friends of ours here, own a farmhouse in central France, and we have the place to stay gratus. All my family is in the UK so we are going there the first week. Back when we organized the trip with another couple, I tried to convince them we needed to go in August and swing by Spa on the way to the farm, as you can tell, I didn't win that one! Oh well, the beer, wine and food is still going to be great!

slow down rookie, its a "favorite" vote. No one ever said we have confidence in you.
Hey, bite me you east coast lobster humper. Be da by who builds da boat eh? When are you guys joining Canada? Who is this Par Sells guy anyway? Am I still your favorite?

So sorry to hear Champ can't race, he's fun to race with if he can be caught.

I really need to develop some strategy, I have run out of gas in too many races.

Really, my only goal is to beat Aero.....after the mess he made of Dolly, my favorite sheep. She has never been the same since she got home from you babysitting her. I want to post that pic Steve, should I?

Season 12 All Star Race

Ascari Full Track

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 9/8/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. NORML_N
  3. vovik05
  5. turnupdaheat
  8. McTrucker000
  9. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  10. brntguy
  11. Kendawg198
  12. TEAMworkPLEASE
  13. GTP_ParkerMO125
  14. clutch_800
  15. Mike Lobban - Confirmed
  16. GTPdangerzone641

As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • Sand__68
  • Fallen_Log

• GrimGrnninGhost
  • zii1993
  • Euclid
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

@NORML_N @vovik05 @turnupdaheat @McTrucker @brntguy @kendawg @go6 @ParkerMO125 @WaLT_100R @Mike Lobban @dangerzone641 @socalnatv @Fallen_log
Sorry for late reply. No can do. Enjoy

Season 12 All Star Race

Ascari Full Track

1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. NORML_N
  3. vovik05
  5. turnupdaheat - Confirmed
  8. McTrucker000
  9. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  10. brntguy
  11. Kendawg198
  12. TEAMworkPLEASE
  13. clutch_800
  14. Mike Lobban - Confirmed
  15. Fallen_Log
  16. GTPdangerzone641

• GrimGrnninGhost
  • zii1993
  • Euclid
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21
  • GTP_ParkerMO125
  • Sand__68

@NORML_N @vovik05 @turnupdaheat @McTrucker @brntguy @kendawg @go6 @WaLT_100R @Mike Lobban @dangerzone641 @socalnatv @Fallen_log

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back