◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GGGMotorsport

My PS3 and DFGT are no longer in my possession so I am officially (and somewhat sadly) retiring from all GT6 related activities. The funds which I got in exchange for said PS3 will go to finance the newly ordered wheel for PCARS.

I expect the wheel to arrive by the end of the week so I will be seeing you in PCARS after that ;)

@GGGMotorsport

My PS3 and DFGT are no longer in my possession so I am officially (and somewhat sadly) retiring from all GT6 related activities. The funds which I got in exchange for said PS3 will go to finance the newly ordered wheel for PCARS.

I expect the wheel to arrive by the end of the week so I will be seeing you in PCARS after that ;)

Ah man! Just as I was looking forward to racing you more regularly again! :(

hoii, guys, I had such a fun racing with ya on the last event, and even not being able to show up every Wednesday I'd like to carry this on, not only myself that but as a team - RL Racing Team - Red Latern Racing Team lol - with a buddy of D7 @Dyanamo1992 , colors Viper Red, Rims Monaco Orange, #61 for me, Dyanamo tbd
ahh so looking forward to be on track with ya again,
:cheers: JC
PS Hat off @3xGxxxx to keep this so well ongoing serie upright, respect :bowdown:👍

Last edited:
16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Trial Mountain - Reverse
Season 13 - Week 1
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Trial Mountain - Reverse by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Tuesday 9/15/15) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. zii1993 - Confirmed
  3. euclid58
  4. aeroliteflight - Not Racing this week
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Not Racing this week
  6. CAPECOD104
  7. Parcells2
  8. RacingChamp30 - Confirmed
  9. lobbanmike - Confirmed
  • brntguy
  • DoublePass
  • Kendawg198
  • xsitement
  • vovik05
  • CallmeMike41
  • GTP_AlexMk7
  • sinna123 - Confirmed
  • GTP_Ph7shr - Confirmed
  • DynamoE46 - Confirmed
  • turnupdaheat - Confirmed

Last edited:
Is Season 13 to be run with wear set on Very Fast? My apologies if this is covered elsewhere; reading the first post I only see Season 12 and the All-Star race referenced.

Is Season 13 to be run with wear set on Very Fast? My apologies if this is covered elsewhere; reading the first post I only see Season 12 and the All-Star race referenced.
I'll fix that.

That said, Are you interested in joining, if so, please send me your Info per the OP.

Thanks

rcs-race-day-jpg.332876

Trial Mountain - Reverse
Season 13 - Week 1

Club lobby will open @ 8:30pm eastern hosted by Zii1993

1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. zii1993 - Confirmed
  3. RacingChamp30 - Confirmed
  4. lobbanmike - Confirmed
  5. sinna123 - Confirmed
  6. GTP_Ph7shr - Confirmed
  7. DynamoE46 - Confirmed
  8. turnupdaheat - Confirmed

• euclid58
  • aeroliteflight - Not Racing this week
  • GrimGrnninGhost - Not Racing this week
  • CAPECOD104
  • Parcells2
  • brntguy
  • DoublePass
  • Kendawg198
  • xsitement
  • vovik05
  • CallmeMike41
  • GTP_AlexMk7

Sorry for late notice but personal family issues have came up :( Wont be there. Again I apologize

I need to ask a serious question about the health of the series.

As most of you know, I'm no longer will be able to host the series or even race on race nights in RCS. I can do the standings and keep the topic organized and run the series however that is the extent of what I can do. That said, we need a host that can host the series on a regular basis. Both @Zii1993 and @SGETI are not able to host tonight and with only 6 confirmed drivers for tonight, how likely is it that the series will remain a positive experience and at least a decent 8-10 participants week in and week out? In short, do we keep it going? Im fine doing what I can based on the above, but is it time to close it down? Usually week 1 of any season is always the largest turnout and if we can only get 6 tonight, what will it be in weeks 3 and 4?

Unless someone can host tonight, we may need to postpone week one until next week.

Thoughts?

Well, with this few cars, I'm out. I really don't want to do two forty minute races driving around by myself.

I think with the retirement of the Big Cheeze, Grimm, a lot of people have lost interest. Speaks a lot about the quality of the host. Actually I can see the death of Snail altogether unless it moves to another platform and upgrades to better quality sims. GT6 is so outdated compared to it's competition and no new GT7 till next year if not later. I love PCars on my PC but I can't justify buying a PS4 just to play in the Snail league....so I am going to search for a quality PC league and eventually bring my online racing to the next step. By next step I mean in the better quality sims not the people....can't beat the Snailer's for comradery and online friendship.

ahh, set my clock to wake up in time and participate, a shame...3AM in Vienna..so no racing this week?
cya guys

I need to ask a serious question about the health of the series.

As most of you know, I'm no longer will be able to host the series or even race on race nights in RCS. I can do the standings and keep the topic organized and run the series however that is the extent of what I can do. That said, we need a host that can host the series on a regular basis. Both @Zii1993 and @SGETI are not able to host tonight and with only 6 confirmed drivers for tonight, how likely is it that the series will remain a positive experience and at least a decent 8-10 participants week in and week out? In short, do we keep it going? Im fine doing what I can based on the above, but is it time to close it down? Usually week 1 of any season is always the largest turnout and if we can only get 6 tonight, what will it be in weeks 3 and 4?

Unless someone can host tonight, we may need to postpone week one until next week.

Thoughts?

I was planning on season 14 but I'm not interested in continuing if we only get half a room. Not that long ago, a small room was 12 and that is one of the things I really liked about RCS. With that many, we usually had someone to battle with.

With you at the helm and passionate about the series it thrived, but with your concentration on the other series, unless someone was to take the reins for RCS, I think it is going to die out. (please take that as a compliment!)

I to am planning on getting a PS4 and PCars, probably Nov so that will be the end of GT6 for me and I will join your PCars night.

Better get a wheel...I tried with my controller for the first couple of weeks and well...better get a wheel ;)
That's my plan, will be easier starting with wheel with pcars, then messing around with controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back