◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoppie ?

Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg

Well if you have successfully copied a replay to your hd and it's shows correctly(gt6icon and replay info) you have to go into your gallery in the game and import it into the gallery to watch it. Go into your gallery and move to the far right side to options, go down to bottom load files and open list then you will be able to choose which replay you'd like to bring into your gallery.

Last edited:
Thanks dragonwhiskey and brntguy for the response. I will just watch some Twitch Tv with commentary.

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Grand Valley East / Reverse
Below are the top 10 in points with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Grand Valley East / Reverse by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  3. kgffty - Confirmed
  4. euclid58 - Confirmed
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  6. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  7. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  8. brntguy - Confirmed
  9. zii1993 - Confirmed
  10. vovik05
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
rcs-race-day-jpg.332876

Grand Valley East - Reverse

Club Lobby will open for Knock Out Qualification participants ONLY at 8:00pm Eastern. - Zii will host KOQ. Grim will host Main Event
Main Event lobby will then be open to all Main Event participants @8:45pm Eastern. Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Grand Valley East - Reverse by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  3. kgffty - Confirmed
  4. euclid58 - Confirmed
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  6. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  7. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  8. brntguy - Confirmed
  9. zii1993 - Confirmed
  10. vovik05 - @vovik05
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Great racing tonight guys, that was a blast!
Stupid pit penalties......stupid gas......:banghead:.......:dunce:......:lol:.........:cheers:

Well it’s been 12 plus hours and I’ve not seen any incident reports against Parcells so, knock on wood, let’s hope that don’t change in the next 12 :)

At the beginning of R2 it kind of felt like I was being more aggressive than I should be but then again I’m not sure what else I could have done. Was standard jostling for position into the initial turns (nice an clean from my perspective) but going into T4 (left hander entering tunnel) I was in third right behind xsitement who was a bit wide heading into the turn and a bit slower than I would normally take it. With little time to make a plan Parcells had to almost stop (that probably wouldn’t have worked out too well for the 9-10 people behind me)or try moving to the inside to avoid hitting excitement. But in doing so I’m pretty sure I tapped aerolite (sorry) who was side by side with exsite although I don’t believe anything serious was done to Aero as he was close behind me when I took the lead into T5.

BUT I’m not sure what, if anything, I caused to excitement…It looked like he rubbed up against the wall which may have been his own doing but I also know my car touched his as well so more than likely I assisted him into the wall or perhaps it was a combination of both. So sorry Mark. Looks to be the fourth picture from the bottom of Cape’s pictures. In time I will get exsitement’s perspective but he is in fact my best friend so he’ll get over it :) Then again he hasn’t been taking my calls today so maybe he’s pissed?

You got that right Brnt! Parcells worked his arse off trying to get by you. Something like 6-8 laps before I could make it stick? Was extra difficult when Kgffy got real close to me cause then I had to both attack and defend. Was a lot of pressure and a couple times I had to take Kgffy deep into a turn to take the line/track away from him…If I couldn’t get by Brnt I wasn’t going to let you :) All that work and proceeded to create a bit of separation from Brnt before pitting a couple laps later only to find myself WAY behind Brnt after taking my first of 2 pit stop penalties for speeding…Newman!

Latter part of R1 had a real tough battle with Aero so when Grimm caught up to him in R2 with me and Zii in a close battle not far off I knew Grimm would have a tough time getting by Mr. consistency. Well done Aero! Really thought Zii and I would catch Grimm/Aero quite easily but we were battling as much as those two guys so took forever. But the last few laps of R2 were real exciting. Zii and I did catch them so it’s Aero, Grimm, Zii & Parcells all in a line near the start of lap 34. Heading into the last turn Parcells had just gotten by Zii by pure circumstance then Grimm & Aero went too deep into the last turn so I casually (and much to my surprise) took the turn on the inside and passed the two of them with little difficulty…what a fortunate turn of events to capture the fourth spot where I should have crossed the finish line but my stupid pit crew spilled some gas in pit #2 so I ran out of gas about 200 yards from the finish. DOH!!!

Those great battles aside nothing was more intense than the one lap Zii and I had where we went side by side for what seemed like forever but was probably only ¾ of a lap or thereabouts. After about 5-6 turns I really thought I should be ahead of him by now but I still couldn’t see him and sure enough the next thing I see is the front of his car inching just ahead of me so I think to myself “dammit, he made it.”

Lap 30 of R2 should you decide to post the replay Brnt.

Well it’s been 12 plus hours and I’ve not seen any incident reports against Parcells so, knock on wood, let’s hope that don’t change in the next 12 :)

At the beginning of R2 it kind of felt like I was being more aggressive than I should be but then again I’m not sure what else I could have done. Was standard jostling for position into the initial turns (nice an clean from my perspective) but going into T4 (left hander entering tunnel) I was in third right behind xsitement who was a bit wide heading into the turn and a bit slower than I would normally take it. With little time to make a plan Parcells had to almost stop (that probably wouldn’t have worked out too well for the 9-10 people behind me)or try moving to the inside to avoid hitting excitement. But in doing so I’m pretty sure I tapped aerolite (sorry) who was side by side with exsite although I don’t believe anything serious was done to Aero as he was close behind me when I took the lead into T5.

BUT I’m not sure what, if anything, I caused to excitement…It looked like he rubbed up against the wall which may have been his own doing but I also know my car touched his as well so more than likely I assisted him into the wall or perhaps it was a combination of both. So sorry Mark. Looks to be the fourth picture from the bottom of Cape’s pictures. In time I will get exsitement’s perspective but he is in fact my best friend so he’ll get over it :) Then again he hasn’t been taking my calls today so maybe he’s pissed?

You got that right Brnt! Parcells worked his arse off trying to get by you. Something like 6-8 laps before I could make it stick? Was extra difficult when Kgffy got real close to me cause then I had to both attack and defend. Was a lot of pressure and a couple times I had to take Kgffy deep into a turn to take the line/track away from him…If I couldn’t get by Brnt I wasn’t going to let you :) All that work and proceeded to create a bit of separation from Brnt before pitting a couple laps later only to find myself WAY behind Brnt after taking my first of 2 pit stop penalties for speeding…Newman!

Latter part of R1 had a real tough battle with Aero so when Grimm caught up to him in R2 with me and Zii in a close battle not far off I knew Grimm would have a tough time getting by Mr. consistency. Well done Aero! Really thought Zii and I would catch Grimm/Aero quite easily but we were battling as much as those two guys so took forever. But the last few laps of R2 were real exciting. Zii and I did catch them so it’s Aero, Grimm, Zii & Parcells all in a line near the start of lap 34. Heading into the last turn Parcells had just gotten by Zii by pure circumstance then Grimm & Aero went too deep into the last turn so I casually (and much to my surprise) took the turn on the inside and passed the two of them with little difficulty…what a fortunate turn of events to capture the fourth spot where I should have crossed the finish line but my stupid pit crew spilled some gas in pit #2 so I ran out of gas about 200 yards from the finish. DOH!!!

Those great battles aside nothing was more intense than the one lap Zii and I had where we went side by side for what seemed like forever but was probably only ¾ of a lap or thereabouts. After about 5-6 turns I really thought I should be ahead of him by now but I still couldn’t see him and sure enough the next thing I see is the front of his car inching just ahead of me so I think to myself “dammit, he made it.”

Lap 30 of R2 should you decide to post the replay Brnt.

I was just about to PM @xsite because I wasn't sure if he realized what I was doing, but when I saw your post I thought I would put it here. Going into turn 1 (race2) I was on the inside of xsite but maybe with not quite enough overlap, but he stayed wide so I went for the lead. However, I think I was a bit too aggressive after that, which caused him to go a bit wider and mess up a good line into the tunnel. So I backed off slightly to let him get ahead of me, and then suddenly, there is our other brother Canuck, taking advantage of two other Canucks just trying to get thru the first few turns! But Parcell's is to be excused, he is, after all, from that funny place we know as Halifax. No harm , no foul, just know that the next time your two fellow Cdn's will not hesitate to put the big squeeze on you, lol.

xsite, whereabouts in our fine land do you hail from? (I really hope you're not Parcell's neighbour!)

Never crossed my mind it was three Canucks involved...obviously we're all "sorry", nothing to see hear move along.

Not my neighbor but same awesome city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back