◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Count me out as well... It looks like my wheel has crapped out. Sorry for the late notice but as I was getting set up for the night, the wheel decided otherwise. There is just no way I can handle the DS3 after so long. This sucks...

Last edited:
Count me out as well... It looks like my wheel has crapped out. Sorry for the late notice but as I was getting set up for the night, the wheel decided otherwise. There is just no way I can handle the DS3 after so long. This sucks...

Dang, hopefully you can sort that out for next week!

The last two weeks I posted I would not be racing, and last minute changes allowed me to race after all.
This week I had planned on racing, but last minute changes are takin me out for the night.
Sorry for the late notice but I'm not gonna make it tonight.

Good luck and have fun...
See ya next week.
Right on can't wait! This is gonna be GOOD!

Your age shows when you reference Hee Haw!

I got a few problems with psn, my friends list is gone ( I can't join any lobby).Any idea how I can fix this?

I had the same issue. It took lots of resetting and waiting to fix. Tried different accounts, factory reset, in and out of psn, but nothing really worked. It's down to luck.

Can someone pls let me into D3? I can't get into the room and I'm actually trying tonight...been a colossal waste of time so far.

Been having trouble with the list too...takes up to 5mins to drop a friend to make space..

fuggetaboutit...I'm out tonight. I'll try and sort it out again for next week.

Thanks PSN! You're the best! /sarcasm

After thinking about it for weeks I'm here to announce my temporary retirement of the league.
Many incidents have made me to take this difficult decision but it's better than racing knowing you are in a point where a little mistake can cause a lot more than a penalty and someone is waiting for that moment. I really like to be in this league and want to be here for much time but at this moment I don't feel emotionally stable and can't represent what this league is.
Hopefully I'll return in GT6 era.

Division 3 Directors Report:

Once again we had another great night of racing! I had a ton of fun and I hope everyone else did too! Thanks once again to everyone who came out and I hope to see everyone again next Sunday!

cmbeal317

After thinking about it for weeks I'm here to announce my temporary retirement of the league.
Many incidents have made me to take this difficult decision but it's better than racing knowing you are in a point where a little mistake can cause a lot more than a penalty and someone is waiting for that moment. I really like to be in this league and want to be here for much time but at this moment I don't feel emotionally stable and can't represent what this league is.

Sorry to hear this, JJ. If you need to talk things out with someone, you know how to reach me.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on November 17, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 98 (96.32 for Prize A)
  2. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. rmb_senna --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. QwietStorm03 ------ did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 88 (81.78 for Prize C)
  2. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Schmiggz ---------- did not submit a vote
  9. JJLopez_427 ------- did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. fereck ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 92 (86.38 for Prize B)
  2. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Infiniti Coupe Concept '06 (Sports Medium tires) at Fuji Speedway F (5 Laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Adventuruss wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (Racing Hard tires) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @criscr gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @GCarneiroBR so they get any gift car ticket listed here (by posting their selection on this thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Maybe stay with us, just slow down, get the feel and slowly go faster!
You are fast, however, notice when your on the bumper of the guy in front of you, you can let up, give him the corner, see where he goes and catch right beac up or even pass!

D2 Directors Report

Another great night of racing. With only 8 point seperating first to third.
Congratulations are in order for Gcarneiro for bringing home the preliminary gold.
DrGreenthumb was biting at his shoes, bringing home the silver. With the
flying Dragonwhisky brings home the bronze. I must also mention that the
forsaken triple crown has also eluded the Dragon tonight.

Fastfox400

Great racing tonight from all of the drivers. Did better than i did when i first started with SNAIL. Shows how much more experience each of us get with each race being clean drivers.

D2 Directors Report

Another great night of racing. With only 8 point seperating first to third.
Congratulations are in order for Gcarneiro for bringing home the preliminary gold.
DrGreenthumb was biting at his shoes, bringing home the silver. With the
flying Dragonwhisky brings home the bronze. I must also mention that the
forsaken triple crown has also eluded the Dragon tonight.

Fastfox400

What, exactly, is the "Triple Crown" you speak of?

Man, I am so sick of the C7! I'm pretty sure out of the recent races with the C7, I've finished in a distance last place for almost every race. I definitely need to learn how to drive it more carefully/conservatively. I wish at least it could be moved back to Round 2 so the end of my night didn't leave me so bitter :D

Is it just your wheel? If you have a G27, I might be able to help you out. I have an extra wheel, used but it works perfect.

Latest Posts

Back