◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
@Inconspicuous

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Completed the test & submitted the TT.

@JLBowler and the rest of the D2 crew.... My dog decided to "learn" how to use my logitech remote and created all sorts of havoc. Please put my vote down for combo #2.

Sorry about the lag everyone. Maybe we should try switching hosts for next week. @JoeW you up for that?

I had to host tonight for Division 5 and decided i will take the responsibility for hosting division 5 on Sunday nights. No disconnection issues , had lots of fun and clean racing from everyone. Whoever needs to add me to their friends list so next Sunday is friends only, please do so. Majority in division 5 already on my PSN friends list. I want to thank CMBeal and Skills for helping to point out which settings had to be changed in the settings during the races, very much appreciated.

Last edited:
So where is D3 room?
Sent FR to him & TEX. No reply. I'll try next week. I was a race late. Hope to make it next week. With three kids and husband working almost 70hrs a week it's crazy.
I posted that I was accepting friend requests up until 6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET. I did see you sent the request after we started. Your request is accepted and you're good to go for next week. Sorry you missed out. You could have probably used a good night of racing.

It's 1AM here in Brazil and I just started uploading the replays of D2 to the open Drive. I have to wake up in 7 hours anyway (gotta take my pills since I broke my toe :(), so I'll check if it was uploaded in 7 hours.

Great, fun racing D2. o/ :cheers: I'm out!

My first night in div 1, there was some gd racing and passing alot of talent in that rm, but like I said earlier I get several hours of practice a week I still won't do competive laps, I was over 2sec behind in the 3 qualifying races and almost everyone was at least under 2sec to poll winner, got 2 top 5 in reverse grid because of luck and end of pack rest of races checking out the sceneiry, when I was in div 2 I knew I could be competive but I know I was put in div 1 to fill the grid and I dont think that's right. FYI last month I got no poles maybe 1 fast lap in div 2 and my couple wins were all reverse grid. I know when guys say dont up div1 guys are freaks of speed but when u guys see my replays I'm driving my a ss off, and I been playing gt series for years so I know I'm close to what I'm capable of skill/speed. I'll show up on the grid and race my s ss off and try to giv these guys a challenge but someone competive like me can only take so much of being a David Reagan, Terry labonte, David gilland some one who fills the grid, maybe we need to do a oval Daytona race and I might hav a chance to win lol.

Back