◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Okay gentleman, I'm officially asking permission to rejoin rejoin the Monday night festivities. I'll have no time to tune that new Camaro - if it needs one like Steve says, so I may have to ask for some help. I'm sure Mike and Steve will have them both all dialed in - probably been testing and tuning for over a month :rolleyes:. (Not even been given the all clear to race on Monday and I'm already starting schitt :D). Hopefully there's room for both the Care Bear and I to jump back in tomorrow. See y'all on track tomorrow night! (If approved by the B.O.D.).View attachment 855767

Show us on the bear where the BoBs touched you.

Really? You want back in HERE?
Well, OK, but bring your own lubrication...

Okay gentleman, I'm officially asking permission to rejoin rejoin the Monday night festivities. I'll have no time to tune that new Camaro - if it needs one like Steve says, so I may have to ask for some help. I'm sure Mike and Steve will have them both all dialed in - probably been testing and tuning for over a month :rolleyes:. (Not even been given the all clear to race on Monday and I'm already starting schitt :D). Hopefully there's room for both the Care Bear and I to jump back in tomorrow. See y'all on track tomorrow night! (If approved by the B.O.D.).View attachment 855767
You know darn well you don’t have to ask permission, but no, you can’t come back!
:D Looking forward to hearing your voice and seeing you on track again Jeff, I have really missed taking you out :lol:

@Cardahs hey there young feller, that arm of yours not healed yet?

I’ll have the chart up around lunch time tomorrow. I guess Lobban must have been to busy folding my laundry and didn’t get the chance to get times and fuel for me today while I was out.

Last edited:
I think this is Gutter Class...... I'll leave this here for a few hours and take it down tonight.

upload_2019-10-7_9-46-29.png

Arrived at Red’s this am. Relaxed with a great breakfast and then a few beers! Of course I had to check out the rig, and now I have a new respect for the Fanatec. But unlike Lobban’s cheapy thing, this direct drive wheel is crazy! Gonna have to get me one of these.
Hey Bear, flew right over your place on the way here!

D1FAA2AC-3378-47AF-8DF3-BAC92BFB433A.jpeg

ECB74CBD-6E92-48DB-9F1F-327C86141FCF.jpeg

0B2C66B7-7A5B-46C8-857E-A1C3DDB767CE.jpeg

Speaking of a big bag of diks, look at Aeroslobber drooling over that wheel.
Seeing as Dad is out of town, I won’t pick cars that he likes......that’s just the kind of guy I am, ( actually he warned me not to). So what I’m going to do is dig back into the archives and pick a combo very similar to one we did back back in February of this year.

Corvette CR.7
Ford GT
Texas road course and Daytona road course.
4 races.

I’ll get times and fuel crap later today.

Last edited:
Arrived at Red’s this am. Relaxed with a great breakfast and then a few beers! Of course I had to check out the rig, and now I have a new respect for the Fanatec. But unlike Lobban’s cheapy thing, this direct drive wheel is crazy! Gonna have to get me one of these.

View attachment 856694
View attachment 856695
View attachment 856696
I see you're playing F1 2019 (or 2018), What's you're guys opinion of that? I picked it up a while back, and personally, I love the career mode. It's really immersive and feels very authentic as an official series title. The F2 cars are even more fun to drive than the F1, and I especially love the endurance aspect of racing. Saving fuel, tires, balancing ERS, and maintaining your drivetrain parts throughout the season all make for a cool game. Heck, I even love the practice weekend challenges that gain performance upgrade points. Definitely a much more fun game than I anticipated. Sorry I waited so long to try it out.

View attachment 856694
View attachment 856695
View attachment 856696
That wasn't you that flushed the toilet when you flew over was it?... if it was...you missed.

Speaking of a big bag of diks, look at Aeroslobber drooling over that wheel.
Seeing as Dad is out of town, I won’t pick cars that he likes......that’s just the kind of guy I am, ( actually he warned me not to). So what I’m going to do is dig back into the archives and pick a combo very similar to one we did back back in February of this year.

Corvette CR.7
Ford GT
Texas road course and Daytona road course.
4 races.

I’ll get times and fuel crap later today.

You could go all the way back and find the post? Challenge accepted.

wk91-jpg.797300

Well, you'll still be going to Texas.

Last edited:
Back