◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Just when you thought it was safe.

.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!......BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

IMG_0757.JPG

:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

Alrighty then, enough of all this gay name talking, let's get back to some racing!

Track - Sugo

All races 16 Laps

Race 1 - Snow - 10:00 - Heavy Snow
Race 2 - Summer - 12:00 - Rain
Race 3 - Autumn - 14:00 - Clear

Group A - Toyota GT-86 - Max starting fuel = 12 liters
Group B - Audi A1 Quattro - Max starting fuel = 15 liters

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@sgohsixthree
@Xradkins

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@davidt33
@dret7277
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown
@McTrucker

Last edited:
And now we pause for a special announcement. *((((((Drumroll)))))*.....*Bih ding tishhhh!!!!*

.......Guess who's now ranked "B"?....WOOT WOOT!!!! *does the Jefferson happy dance*

Just when you thought it was safe.

.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!......BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

View attachment 726735
What kind of voodoo magic did you pull off to go from B to A in one week :confused: :crazy: :boggled: :bowdown:
So this also means that no A drivers should be passing you in their Toyota's tonight! :lol:

Alrighty then, enough of all this gay name talking, let's get back to some racing!

Track - Sugo

All races 16 Laps

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@sgohsixthree
@Vaper58
@Xradkins

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@Alex ONeill
@davidt33
@dret7277
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown
@yogi bear
Won't make it tonight, family coming over for dinner.

Track - Sugo

All races 16 Laps

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@sgohsixthree
@Vaper58
@Xradkins

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@Alex ONeill
@davidt33
@dret7277
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown

Looks like a fun night of racing ahead!! I look forward to racing you fellas next Monday hopefully, have fun tonight all of you!!

Track - Sugo

All races 16 Laps

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@sgohsixthree
@Vaper58
@Xradkins

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@Alex ONeill
@davidt33
@dret7277
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown
Can i get in tonight?

BTW, nice combos for tonight Aero and Lobbie. Should make for some nice enjoyable racing.

Are you sure your looking at the current race for tonight? Race 1 - Snow - 10:00 - Heavy Snow

You like the snow? We got 2 inches today, you can have it. :cheers:

Are you sure your looking at the current race for tonight? Race 1 - Snow - 10:00 - Heavy Snow

Yeah I did some practice runs on all weather conditions. Seems favourable with this particular car and track including the snow and rain. The car is not the fastest rabbit so easy enough to control and the track is also favourable for it.

giphy.gif

I’m not going to be able to make it tonight guys. I’m pretty bummed about it. And don’t take that the wrong way. Lol

:dopey: :lol:

He guys I will be helping the future father in law tonight and will be missing tonight. I hopefully can catch the last race but if not I'll see most of you tommorow.

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Some good fun in the snow and rain last night, and a good overall clean night of racing. I don't believe there were any turn 1 incidents at the start of the races either, that's the best!
In only his fourth night with us, Rob not only got his first win but won the overall, good stuff Rob. And a big thanks for doing that, it spares the pain of having to listen to Lobban go on about how awesome he would have been all week, :lol: (though I will admit Mike had the pace last night). And congrats Sgeti for sweeping the A class!

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Rob Brown, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk50-april-2-2018-results-jpg.726961

Sorry for bailing out yesterday guys.

I have been sick for the past few days with the flu and started to get dizzy halfway thru third race. Tried to hang on since I was leading group A (and really wanted to break @SGETI sweep :lol:) but couldn't. Awesome racing Sgeti.

Will be back next week.

My best racing yet I think. That darn pit penalty cost me big time......it was soooo close at exit.
If you notice in the third race, my shifter would skip a gear in the downshift intermittently, very frustrating, I hope it was just a game glitch.
Aero, bite me, if my shifter hadn't fuggud up, I woulda beaten your ass by those 11 seconds.....just sayin. What was cool is watching our different racing styles, you are so smooth into corners never touching rumble strips while I use as much track as I can get away with and our times are virtually the same. I call my style calculated reckless abandon. You are Herta to my Zanardi.
Nice overall Rob Brown, but.....well, if it wasn't for my pit infraction, you would have just been the first loser.lol.
Who won for A? yawn.
Did anyone else think the track penalty limits shrunk for the dry race?
It'll be nice to have GR8 back next week, you missed a good one last night buddy.
New meat on the table next week with another FNG, welcome Hammy, bring your A game and in that I mean jokes, rudeness, wit and get ready to laugh your arse off. Disgusting is our motto....embrace it.

I liked that 86. Hope to see it return for an all star race.

Some great battles @CB_racer , hope you feel better by next week so I can show you my tail lights. :sly::cheers:

One point, one point!!!!! Dam that must burn :lol::lol:

I like that car also.

Thanks Sgeti, should be back next week.:cheers:

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Some good fun in the snow and rain last night, and a good overall clean night of racing. I don't believe there were any turn 1 incidents at the start of the races either, that's the best!
In only his fourth night with us, Rob not only got his first win but won the overall, good stuff Rob. And a big thanks for doing that, it spares the pain of having to listen to Lobban go on about how awesome he would have been all week, :lol: (though I will admit Mike had the pace last night). And congrats Sgeti for sweeping the A class!

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Rob Brown, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk50-april-2-2018-results-jpg.726961
I am so honored. I would like to thank my sponsors . . . wait, I don’t have any sponsors. I do need to kiss up to my wife because she thinks I am addicted to this. She insists that it’s not real. She is not happy that I’m racing snail Sunday nights and this lounge Monday nights. Somethings got to give. I’m going to miss her.

I am so honored. I would like to thank my sponsors . . . wait, I don’t have any sponsors. I do need to kiss up to my wife because she thinks I am addicted to this. She insists that it’s not real. She is not happy that I’m racing snail Sunday nights and this lounge Monday nights. Somethings got to give. I’m going to miss her.
Tell her bear races in 4 different leagues and his wife is ok with it...(we have been married 43 years)

Rob, she sounds jealous because you're not watching the Bachelor with her. How dare you have fun without her. I'm betting that she has no interests or hobbies that don't include you. Some women just can't stand their Men to be Men and have interests that Men like.....like virtual Racing.
Just tell her you have decided to buy a real race car and won't be home most weekends and by the way, I will need to pilfer all of our savings to sustain your REAL hobby.
I wonder why I'm not married?

Back