◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Thanks again to Mcinnis for this combo, was a fun but challenging evening. (hope you're surviving work today, lol)
Some close results in A, looked to be some good battles throughout the night, but SGETI prevailed! And congrats to Alex for his sweep in B, you sure had a handle on that car!

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Alex ONeill, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk58-may-28-2018-results-jpg.739388

Last edited:

Thanks again to Mcinnis for this combo, was a fun but challenging evening. (hope you're surviving work today, lol)

I slept through my alarm. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to you and Mike for the opportunity. Glad most seemed to like it.:cheers:

Some close results in A, looked to be some good battles throughout the night, but SGETI prevailed! And congrats to Alex for his sweep in B, you sure had a handle on that car!

Congrats to @Alex ONeill, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

Group b is getting kinda small.

Congrats to Sgeti and Alex for pretty convincing wins last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the combo and am happy with 6th overall, first night in A and I didn't suck as much as I thought I would. I hope it was worth staying up and sleeping in for McGinnis, alarm clocks are the devils tool.

Colts, I'm gonna call you out in the main thread because everyone was there to hear the verbal diarrhoea spewing from your gob last night. Don't show up drunk again........period. You've been so good lately, but last night was the worst. It's not fair to the guys to disrupt our positive atmosphere with your drivel. Get it? got it? Good.

Next week..........hmmmmmmm, what can we race and where? I have a few ideas and Rednose sent us an interesting combo suggestion that we will use in the near future.

Hey Aerosloth........... Zzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmmmm.

Group b is getting kinda small.
It's really hard to regulate week to week, sometimes it's the opposite. We are missing two regular B guys that we hope to see back soon, plus two other B's didn't make it last night.

I will run in group B with ya, pretty sure I could keep up :cheers:
Haha....if we gave you your very own even slower car then maybe!

I like this one better!

Thank you!! The 240Z just felt right, it was a great combo. @davidt33 thank you too!

Last edited:
Special shout out to @Gr8_Lakes. Mind just flash on you. How you doing bro?
Hey David, thanks for the shout-out. Unfortunately, things aren't going so well health wise. Still struggling with severe back pain. Meet with neurosurgeon next week. Because things have worsened over the past couple weeks there's a bit of urgency to fix it before nerves become permanently damaged. So hopefully things will get better soon, but surgery is looking kind of eminent at this point. Miss you guys. I tuned into Mike's stream for a bit last night, but got kinda bummed out that I couldn't be there with you guys. Trying to keep my chin up, but things have been tough the past couple months. You guys keep things going though. I do plan to return eventually. :sly:

Hey David, thanks for the shout-out. Unfortunately, things aren't going so well health wise. Still struggling with severe back pain. Meet with neurosurgeon next week. Because things have worsened over the past couple weeks there's a bit of urgency to fix it before nerves become permanently damaged. So hopefully things will get better soon, but surgery is looking kind of eminent at this point. Miss you guys. I tuned into Mike's stream for a bit last night, but got kinda bummed out that I couldn't be there with you guys. Trying to keep my chin up, but things have been tough the past couple months. You guys keep things going though. I do plan to return eventually. :sly:

Sorry to hear the road isn't getting any easier for you Jeff.
You know we al miss you, and our thoughts are with you. It's really great to have you checking in and keeping us in the loop - thanks for that.
Hang in there brother...

That really sucks, geez you could use some good luck right now. Sure hope things improve big time for you.

Hope you feel better soon! Back pain is the worst, even worse than tooth pain in my opinion. you could always get online with us as a broadcaster or race director for the races if Aero and mike were up for that. Might make it fun to have someone doing commentary for the race, that way it wouldn't take up a spot on track and you would still be able to hang out for the night!

Congrats to Sgeti and Alex for pretty convincing wins last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the combo and am happy with 6th overall, first night in A and I didn't suck as much as I thought I would. I hope it was worth staying up and sleeping in for McGinnis, alarm clocks are the devils tool.

Colts, I'm gonna call you out in the main thread because everyone was there to hear the verbal diarrhoea spewing from your gob last night. Don't show up drunk again........period. You've been so good lately, but last night was the worst. It's not fair to the guys to disrupt our positive atmosphere with your drivel. Get it? got it? Good.

Next week..........hmmmmmmm, what can we race and where? I have a few ideas and Rednose sent us an interesting combo suggestion that we will use in the near future.

:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Monday June 4th :gtpflag:

So here's a combo you've never seen! Try it, you'll like it!
We will do something a bit different this week. Both groups will race both trucks. See below.

We have stated many times since we started that you guys can suggest combo's to us. Other than our anniversary combo's, I believe we have only ever had three suggestions. Well Red sent us this suggestion, (and a good BOB one at that!), and we thought it would be interesting and different, though we are going to a track that we haven't run at yet. So if you have idea's, wacky or not, please pm them to both Mike and I and we will consider them. Remember, if you want to see all the combo's we have run in PCars2, you can see them in the spoiler in report #3.

Track - Laguna Seca

All races 20 minutes, no pit stops.

Race 1 & 2
Grp A - Bronco
Grp B - F150

Race 3 & 4
Grp A - F150
Grp B - Bronco

Ford Bronco.jpeg

Ford F-150 RTR.jpeg

Last edited:
Can we suggest being switched to group B for a week?
Did red send this suggestion after me him and Mike "tried" it out at willow?
What have I done.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, there are still 15 tracks, (or layouts of), that we have not done yet, and the Azure and California coast roads.
If you have a combo in mind, we would prefer to visit a track or layout that we have not done yet.

Here's the list:

Bathurst
Daytona Road
Fuji
Hockenheimring-Modern and Classic
Indy Road
Knockhill
LeMans-24hrs and Bugati
Leipzig-two new short tracks
Nordschleiffe and Nord/GP combined
Red Bull Ring
Sakitto
Snetterton
Texas-Road and Infield
Willow
Zolder

Azure and California coast roads.

First ovals and now pickups? This place is getting more redneck by the week....and now we find that Red is a redneck...heh, REDneck...
Hagh, I'm Red, this is mah brother BoB, and this is mah other brother BoB...

I was actually going to suggest we do something at Laguna, but hadn't had the time to come up with a car suggestion. I would like to throw it out there (again) of doing a Azure/CA coast night. There was the Gumball Rally, ours could be the Hairball Rally. Maybe let everyone choose a different car within one or two classes. As per the film, maybe Daytonas and Camaros or something. I'll work on that part and get back to you.

Pssst...Hairballl.....

The only reason Laguna was picked is that both Aerodrag and I hate the track.....we've just raced there too often over the years and are sick of it........like a song on the radio that gets played over and over till you hate it.
It almost went to a coin toss to see which group got the pickup, a much easier vehicle to drive compared to the Bronco, but both are a blast and fairly even. The PU should corner better, but the Bronco has the acceleration, should be interesting.
Steve and I will talk about switching groups, but, for now.....no. You drive what you got and you will like it. We let it go once and a precedent is set. Soooooo, nope.

BoB time........

This thread exists for a purpose......other than for shat talking each other it's a source for information about the combos picked each week. Cumming into the race room unprepared is no longer acceptable or funny. How much fuel? how many laps? what car am I driving? Drives me nutz. It's one thing to be a FNG and not know, but jeez guys, we've been doing this for a while, no excuses.......look it up.

BoB out!!!!

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

Changes made to next weeks race. See report# 2807 above.

One of the biggest drawbacks to Mike and I not being in the same group is who gets which car. Before, we took the one we liked better, because it's our league, and we can do that :D Now, as in this week, we were arguing like an old married couple over who gets to drive what! And then a couple of you start whining about wanting to drive the other truck and we just went hey, lets drive both, because we want to as well! This is a one off thing so don't any of you even think about complaining again, :irked: :lol:

One of the biggest drawbacks to Mike and I not being in the same group is who gets which car. Before, we took the one we liked better, because it's our league, and we can do that :D Now, as in this week, we were arguing like an old married couple over who gets to drive what! And then a couple of you start whining about wanting to drive the other truck and we just went hey, lets drive both, because we want to as well! This is a one off thing so don't any of you even think about complaining again, :irked: :lol:
What a bunch of whiners. Lol

:(:(:(. I love driving both those vehicles. The Raptor feels like driving my Silverado, and the Brocky feels like driving my Jeep. I'm definitely bummed out to miss this one :(:(:(. Not the raciest vehicles, but it would still be a lot of fun in my opinion.

On another note, I really appreciate all your guys well wishes and support. I'm really anxious to meet with my surgeon. I just want to get the healing process started. Thanks for the kind words - makes me miss you guys all the more. 👍

Nice. I'll drive whatever the freak you put in front of me, but yeah, the jeep is sexier. Too bad PCars doesn't have a '99 RAV.
For a couple of BoBs. you're good people. Rednecks, but good people...

First ovals and now pickups? This place is getting more redneck by the week....and now we find that Red is a redneck...heh, REDneck...

I was actually going to suggest we do something at Laguna, but hadn't had the time to come up with a car suggestion. I would like to throw it out there (again) of doing a Azure/CA coast night. There was the Gumball Rally, ours could be the Hairball Rally. Maybe let everyone choose a different car within one or two classes. As per the film, maybe Daytonas and Camaros or something. I'll work on that part and get back to you.

Pssst...Hairballl.....
Maybe you're onto something here, a new drink maybe.....RedBoB.....ok, that's a groaner...........

We will definitely be doing a "coast" night again, that was a fun night when we did it in PCars1. We welcome any format idea's. It's been almost a year since we did that night, plus someone has to knock "Red - King of the Coasts - Nose" off his throne!

Wk14-June 19 Results.JPG

Pssst...Hairballl.....
Y'all have fun, I'm off to the holler for some brew and relaxin.

Back