MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Greazy was a bit confused today.
0_0.jpg

My first day on g27 haha. I must say that GT5 became way more interesting now.

My first day on g27 haha. I must say that GT5 became way more interesting now.

Nice vid! And the wheel will def. do the job! xD Just a few physic flaws in the game though like the clutch feel and the little problem when you try up-shifting while drifting (can ONLY be done with Sequential). Hope GT6 fixes that up-shift problem because the clutch is better xD

Nice vid and the def. will do the job! xD Just a few physic flaws like the clutch feel and the little problem when you try up-shifting while drifting (can ONLY be done with Sequential). Hope GT6 fixes that up-shift problem because the clutch is better xD
Thank you! I wasnt trying to shift at any point in this video though.

Thank you! I wasnt trying to shift at any point in this video though.
Yeah I know, I know. Just..some drifters tend to do that to avoid too much wheel spin at certain sections (don't drift as much so correct me if I'm wrong on this part) :P especially in real life.

Yeah I know, I know. Just..some drifters tend to do that to avoid too much wheel spin at certain sections (don't drift as much so correct me if I'm wrong on this part) :P especially in real life.

Too much wheelspin? Foot too heavy, more throttle control needed. :D

Too much wheelspin? Foot too heavy, more throttle control needed. :D
LOL Nah, it isn't that haha. Seriously try it though. Tried it in rFactor; works like a boss. In GT5; makes you go to neutral causing you to "mis-shift" -_-

Like around 1:02.

LOL Nah, it isn't that haha. Seriously try it though. Tried it in rFactor; works like a boss. In GT5; makes you go to neutral causing you to "mis-shift" -_-

Like around 1:02.

I see what you mean, but I think you are mistaken. In this case, (and it's something I do a lot), people upshift to generate even more wheelspin, to be able to extend longer, or make sure they do not lose wheelspin in an upcoming transition. :)

I see what you mean, but I think you are mistaken. In this case, (and it's something I do a lot), people upshift to generate even more wheelspin, to be able to extend longer, or make sure they do not lose wheelspin in an upcoming transition. :)
Haha yeah..my bad. That's what I mean lool Should have re-word what I meant :P Mainly to extend longer basically.

Sweet vid Ishox! That was a fun day.
This. Its quite hard to do in an actual car with lower power due to weight transfer especially for second to third. You push the clutch in and the car likes to straighten up, you have to do it mid transfer.

Sweet vid Ishox! That was a fun day.

This. Its quite hard to do in an actual car with lower power due to weight transfer especially for second to third. You push the clutch in and the car likes to straighten up, you have to do it mid transfer.
That's why we got Ueo clutch kicking like crazy, haha xD VRRORORMOROMRMVROROROROORROMORROVRORMROMR (PERSONALLY, I SHOULD STOP USING VIDEOS FOR MY POSTS ALL THE TIME LOL)

I'd love to join... How?

EDIT: What purple are you guys using?
be friendly and drift with them (tup)

MCR i miss you, :( well i dont but im making it look like im active while i wait for GT6. plus i'v seen zombies more alive than our team thread so il hijack yours :D

Back