☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,471 views
I would, if I was home ^^


May start working on a new car
 
Last edited:
Will have to get some more sessions in with you gents, was fun today :cheers:

Hope my newbie ways weren't too frustrating :lol:
 
I think I found my favourite car: the 507 BMW. That car is a beast lol!
 
Yep for sure, also want to tune a couple cars today... Still working out if my theory is correct :p
 
Happy New year guys! Heres my latest video. Enjoy!

 
Love it Alex, shame I couldn't drift with you man! Was busy throughout the day!
 
Nice pics man, keep 'em comin'...

Yo I wish they would bloody hurry up with 1.03, I think Kaz still has a hangover.
 
Anyone going to be watch our boys on Livestream today?
 
What's this I hear about a livestream?

What-I-Hear.jpg
 
Hahaha! I think pre season may be livestreamed... Not 100% sure
 
Sorry for being rough Greaz, was already adrenaline'd rush and it got the better of me. Won't happen again.
 
Back