☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Dude was watching the outsiders movie and I want that mcr sweater that he has. It's soo awesome. I went to the mcr website to see if I could order one but it was all in Japanese I couldn't understand a single thing on there haha.

And no problems 👍
Thanks bro.

Dude was watching the outsiders movie and I want that mcr sweater that he has. It's soo awesome. I went to the mcr website to see if I could order one but it was all in Japanese I couldn't understand a single thing on there haha.

And no problems 👍

Ask yokoi on facebook, he can probably send you one.

11947506_1889758197914984_499217333787066110_n.jpg
:D

Last edited:
I'm back guys, now NAT 2. So who's down to slide for a bit today? After I wont be around till Thursday when my E36 is insured!

Yeah I done mini skids on open diff on a wet roundabout as that's about it, mega scary tho LOL
Wait... Nat 2? Does that mean... Are we gonna make tons of... :drool:

QUOTE="Isho, post: 11016472, member: 218672"]My PSplus probably ran out [/QUOTE] Excuses m8! Haha I do miss gt6 and everything tho, I just wanna drift. Speaking of drifting anyone played the nfs beta?

Can I tell you that you're one legendary human being :D That tandem gave me the feels too seeing Sacha in it :(

:) Thanks isho i appreciate it, to be frank, it has made me feel emotional as well, i miss Sacha even though we have talked a few times, one of the conversations was of his S15 at the time, before it has been delivered to him, i remember the few tandems we had in the past and with the team :) i miss seeing him around and i know i am not the only one who misses Sacha, he seemed like a great guy, and his legacy will live on in Mcr, he will always be apart of the team, family, his memory will never fade away :)

QUOTE="Isho, post: 11016472, member: 218672"]My PSplus probably ran out 
Excuses m8! Haha I do miss gt6 and everything tho, I just wanna drift. Speaking of drifting anyone played the nfs beta?[/QUOTE]
I didnt sadly :(

:) Thanks isho i appreciate it, to be frank, it has made me feel emotional as well, i miss Sacha even though we have talked a few times, one of the conversations was of his S15 at the time, before it has been delivered to him, i remember the few tandems we had in the past and with the team :) i miss seeing him around and i know i am not the only one who misses Sacha, he seemed like a great guy, and his legacy will live on in Mcr, he will always be apart of the team, family, his memory will never fade away :)
Ahh man, I wish I spent more time talking and listening to him.

Back