☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
United Kingdom
Earth, SS, MW

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Welcome to MCR's thread; here you will see updates from the team, including videos, photos, news etc.
If you have any queries please message me, @Tacobell18 or @GreazyTee @GTP.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

5yeuWoo.png

q3e87zR.jpg

MCR Factory, which stands for Mind Control Racing, is owned and run by Masashi Yokoi.

qpzMDuX.jpg

Yokoi is one of the most up and coming drivers in Japan who has had much success in D1SL, MSC, and more recently, the Drift Muscle series.

You only have to search the internet and it'll soon become very clear as to why his name is out there so much lately; the man's driving is bordering on perfection.

MCR Factory is also home to Mind Control; probably one of the best and highly respected teams in Japan.

vEZ0miN.jpg

We aim to respectfully tribute the famous team on Gran Turismo at our highest ability, so that we honor the reputation of the name.

SwZQXvk.jpg

Drift__King_ * MCR-Greazy * MCR-Ishox * MCR-Streets * MCR-Driftit666 * MCR-Hako
MCR-Danish * MCR-Max * MCR-Smokey * MCR-monsterGAUZ * MCR-Ottleys * MCR-xStef * MCR-Eddy * MCR-Cage
MCR-Serg *
MCR-TinyTom * MCR-Fr3DDy * MCR-xAsh * MCR-Zenitramz * MCR-Sprag * MCR-Gio * MCR-Toretto

DX4XqyO.jpg

74ItvMo.jpg

Masashi Yokoi (right); photo by Daniel Bridle @ DriftWorks

~R.I.P Sacha - 1971-2013~

©2017

Last edited:
Rivalry? Naah man, ain't nothin' but love! ;)
see sportsmanship like that makes me look forward to switching to GT6... on forza it was always a competiton between teams and drifters to see who could be the fastest..

see sportsmanship like that makes me look forward to switching to GT6... on forza it was always a competiton between teams and drifters to see who could be the fastest..

Fastest? Haha... sounds like some FnF roleplay. :lol:

We have competitions but it's to a higher standard, following very similar rules & judge theories to drift competitions in real life (like D1GP/DM/BDC etc.) + everybody is welcome. The main one we have is VDC, which involves signing up, qualifying, with several rounds on different tracks just like real life.

Nobody really does Team vs Team anymore, if they do it's just for a laugh.

The best part of drifting is just having fun with your friends, and pushing your cars to the limit.

We really should have a RSM/MCR meet again. There was some good drifting and it was a good laugh.

No doubt Eric.

We'll definitely sort something out, maybe as early as this upcoming weekend if we can all build a missile in time! :lol:

yea we use to compete in VFD (Virtual Formula Drift) as individuals and would follow the majority of the rules as far as tire width to weight ratio.. but as a team we would compete in FMDL (ForzaMotorsportDriftLeague) and thats when all the rivalries and drama comes out, only rule in there was a power cap of 650hp and your car had to be in a certain performance index

yea we use to compete in VFD (Virtual Formula Drift) as individuals and would follow the majority of the rules as far as tire width to weight ratio.. but as a team we would compete in FMDL (ForzaMotorsportDriftLeague) and thats when all the rivalries and drama comes out, only rule in there was a power cap of 650hp and your car had to be in a certain performance index

Interesting...

No I certainly don't like the drama that comes with competitions like that, I think most people on GTP will agree.

Usually the drama-starters get outcasted, because people just want to have fun with their cars.

If you're not having fun, why bother? ;)

Interesting...

No I certainly don't like the drama that comes with competitions like that, I think most people on GTP will agree.

Usually the drama-starters get outcasted, because people just want to have fun with their cars.

If you're not having fun, why bother? ;)

Hopefully for the new VDC for GT6 we wont have to many issues but i hope to see the new comers join as well

Quite excited for GT6 to be honest :D I'm liking the addition of TE37SL into the game :) Going to need to get some sessions down benny boy ;)

Sunday will be dori time :) Just hope i can get decent power on a 86GT/BRZ to run with all those new V8's that have been added to the game :) Will be interesting to see how the JZX100 has been remodeled. Also i really hope a premium MK4 Supra has been added, would be kinda embarrassing for Kaz not to add that car.

Sunday will be dori time :) Just hope i can get decent power on a 86GT/BRZ to run with all those new V8's that have been added to the game :) Will be interesting to see how the JZX100 has been remodeled. Also i really hope a premium MK4 Supra has been added, would be kinda embarrassing for Kaz not to add that car.

I'll let you down now, supra is still standard. :(

I heard we can put turbo's on the 86 now though!

Also, the power formula's have changed, more like GT3 now.

On one of the leaked pic's I saw a 1088hp GT-R BE...

Back