|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
20140222_171150_Kerry Crescent.jpg
Going to paint it next weekend

Rig is looking sweet, me on the other hand should've bought golden plated/tipped component cables so I could get better quality on my recordings, ugh so annoyed right now.

Either that or I save up and get a monitor that has a damn headphone jack or in-built speakers :lol:

Sound while I'm playing, makes it a lot harder for me to notice the redline at least, I'm probably gonna just get a new monitor with in built speakers.

I thought i was the only one with this problem, woo.

@Stavingo are you jumping online tomorrow night would be good to catch up and have a session. Also what do you think about the GT Academy are you going to be having a crack at it.

Yeah should be up for an online session tonight, will be playing various games throughout the afternoon but whenever you hop online I shall get onto GT6.

I may have a crack at it but I know I won't get into the Top 10 but we'll see how it goes, more so a drifter then a racer but if I try hard enough hopefully I can make a decent time.

If only there was a GT Academy dorifto style :lol:

Had a room up last night but my wifi is continually dropping out:banghead: cant stay in any room for more than 10 mins had this problem when I was in the rapid crab boys room the other night. Lucky for me the nbn box is sitting right behind my ps3 just went out and got an Ethernet switch so ps3 is wired now and running direct @25mbps down 5mbps up and NAT1 👍 no more lag in my rooms

Had a room up last night but my wifi is continually dropping out:banghead: cant stay in any room for more than 10 mins had this problem when I was in the rapid crab boys room the other night. Lucky for me the nbn box is sitting right behind my ps3 just went out and got an Ethernet switch so ps3 is wired now and running direct @25mbps down 5mbps up and NAT1 👍 no more lag in my rooms

With Wifi you were definitely having i.p address conflict:tup:

I know who im joining now haha. :P it takes me 30 min just to get past the open lobby menu and into a drift lobby, I keep getting error 308, or request has timed out. Did get a lobby full once, Ironically it was only SLaB in a room by himself, so work that out haha.

Host our rooms from now on please :lol:

Stav, You know how you love me? and know how much more room and potential I have for getting better at drifting…. might not be the beast but still room for improvement, you should have a little talk to DrifTa-AJV.

P.S….Love you stav baby.

EDIT: G27 DRIFTING ROCKS!

Stav, You know how you love me? and know how much more room and potential I have for getting better at drifting…. might not be the beast but still room for improvement, you should have a little talk to DrifTa-AJV.

P.S….Love you stav baby.

EDIT: G27 DRIFTING ROCKS!

Another trial and another member.

Welcome to the team SDC :)👍

Swapsies?

Whats the mods on it apart from the obvious Momo wheel, e break and gear knob.

Haha yeah sweet 👍:P
umm that's about it I was going to reverse the pedals but meh I'd probably break something then it would allll be over Haha
yours looks just as comfortable as mine tho :cheers:
*edit* I've also removed the e-brake for the time being till I can find a better mechanism for it

Haha yeah sweet 👍:P
umm that's about it I was going to reverse the pedals but meh I'd probably break something then it would allll be over Haha
yours looks just as comfortable as mine tho :cheers:
*edit* I've also removed the e-brake for the time being till I can find a better mechanism for it

Cool, Ill be swimming there to pick it up, Uhm be there 10 years from now midnight?
I know people that seriously recommend the reverse pedals, personally they helped me control in drifting a heap! and others like @SLaBaTaC That can just drift fine without them, I found that I could get closer with more control, maybe thats mind over matter who knows #More Realism.
She is really comfy until the seat moves, it has not been bolted down.

Nice, have you seen mine! haha :lol: people love it.
Put simply SDC, I don't even have a rig I'm still playing from a table setup :lol:

A bit of wood can go along way. #MyRigWasFree. #ThanksDAD.

Latest Posts

Back