|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
I might stay out of this one bro and let the first timers have a go :lol: but I also think that it would be good for everyone to see how fair you are as well I dont wont any one thinking your playing favoritism:sly:. Im more than happy to help you out in anyway I can

I might stay out of this one bro and let the first timers have a go :lol: but I also think that it would be good for everyone to see how fair you are as well I dont wont any one thinking your playing favoritism:sly:. Im more than happy to help you out in anyway I can
Plenty of spots to fill, you scared of JDMT? ;)
i kid, i kid hahaha you should join in, it'll be good fun. Do it for the old times drifta!

You should have a go brother, the draw I'm going to do is completely random so most likely expect JDMT vs JDMT matchups, I just have to figure out the schedule as SDC has told me he now has time constraints.

There may be there may not be I assume about around half the competition or so is from jdmt so I'm not ruling it out but don't expect it as a surprise either.
I bet I will be put up with someone that is much better then me.:lol:

I'm just in it for the fun, even though I'm not consistent and I don't really know any comp lines.:dunce:

I bet I will be put up with someone that is much better then me.:lol:

I'm just in it for the fun, even though I'm not consistent and I don't really know any comp lines.:dunce:

Haha you never know my draw will probably be pulled out of a hat or something :lol:

Love the attitude always good to see peeps give it a try, the line and track that I've thought up isn't that difficult (at least I hope not) so you should be fine.

Haha you never know my draw will probably be pulled out of a hat or something :lol:

Love the attitude always good to see peeps give it a try, the line and track that I've thought up isn't that difficult (at least I hope not) so you should be fine.
Even though the last comp I was in I came first but it was just a random comp and I was lucky that SRE went AFK.

You have my attention sir.
When will the public know of the track and line?

Even though the last comp I was in I came first but it was just a random comp and I was lucky that SRE went AFK.

You have my attention sir.
When will the public know of the track and line?

Ahh well confidence plays a big role in competitions 👍

Pretty sure I shall put out a video of the track and line tomorrow, to make sure I stated in the OP I hope :lol: I think the date is there so yeah.

EDIT: The video comes out today but obviously it'll be produced before night falls haha

Ahh well confidence plays a big role in competitions 👍

Pretty sure I shall put out a video of the track and line tomorrow, to make sure I stated in the OP I hope :lol: I think the date is there so yeah.

EDIT: The video comes out today but obviously it'll be produced before night falls haha
*Pokes with stick*
Go faster.

I had 4 hours of sleep, going to enjoy my sleep in soon haha
1557711_673016446081737_2147483120_n.jpg

Gosh I love sydney traffic

>Into city takes 40 minutes
>Going home takes 1hr 15 minutes

Good job screwing up everything Labor Government.

Anyways I'm getting on now so hopefully I'll be able to record the section now.

One reason I love living in the middle of no where.

I can only imagine that there is going to be one massive drift session tonight once you release the layout:D Ill be hosting a room later on for anyone interested :cheers:

I can only imagine that there is going to be one massive drift session tonight once you release the layout:D Ill be hosting a room later on for anyone interested :cheers:
When is this video showing up, Got work in the morning sadly, BUT I LOVE IT!

Probably not the one i'm thinking of.
Okay, its sick!
In the process of editing, should be up soon hopefully.
Sweet, Get it out there, give it to me one year in advance?
There is a new S13 on the way.
The old one is being retired with over 1,000kms on it so far.

It was dark green with TE37V's, then a rep of your car and it's purple with a big wing now.
Sweet as man, Ill take it that 1,000kms is nouthing.

Sweet as man, Ill take it that 1,000kms is nouthing.
Not really, I just wanted to make a new version of it.

The tune is nothing secret, if you want to check it out it's in the GTPlanet's Drift Setting Library Thread.

Latest Posts

Back