|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
Cool, Ill be swimming there to pick it up, Uhm be there 10 years from now midnight?
I know people that seriously recommend the reverse pedals, personally they helped me control in drifting a heap! and others like @SLaBaTaC That can just drift fine without them, I found that I could get closer with more control, maybe thats mind over matter who knows #More Realism.
She is really comfy until the seat moves, it has not been bolted down.

Nice, have you seen mine! haha :lol: people love it.

A bit of wood can go along way. #MyRigWasFree. #ThanksDAD.
sweet ill put a lantern out just aim roughly for the south coast and you should see me :lol:

Anouther picture of my rig!
WINDOW BANNER

Can you make a colored version of the banner? so I can see it on my window. :P <3.

Last edited:
Sorry about the double post.

MY G27 RIG!

Reverse Mounted pedals!

Before the reverse mounted pedals.
WOW. What ppl do for this game. That's some art that you have there, and to top it, the e-brake idea. That's some bad a** sh**t right there. Just saying. :bowdown::D

WOW. What ppl do for this game. That's some art that you have there, and to top it, the e-brake idea. That's some bad a** sh**t right there. Just saying. :bowdown::D

Gotta love it, next rig will probably be something like this:

But with reverse Mounted pedals and e break wired in and centre console.
Not art just a great dad haha, that e-break your misses loves more then anyone else….. :P :lol::cheers:👍;).

Last edited:
Gotta love it, next rig will probably be something like this:

But with reverse Mounted pedals and e break wired in and centre console.
Not art just a great dad haha, that e-break your misses loves more then anyone else….. :P :lol::cheers:👍;).
.......Ight, that's really.......something. HAHA. A bit over the top I would say, but its really cool. That's some love over there.

.......Ight, that's really.......something. HAHA. A bit over the top I would say, but its really cool. That's some love over there.
Yeah man, but it had to be said….
Heres some of my mates rigs:

@TH137Z

@SLaBaTaC

@JR86

@JDM SRE70- Read the comment that goes with the picture, on the extent on JZX went!

Desks to fully Custom Rigs and brought from
companies like @DrifTa-AJV and @PinaKillada they all share the same love for the game. no matter what rig type. @DrifTa-AJV and @PinaKillada Rigs are on the previous few pages.

Ahh killem I would've been on but twas celebrating anniversary with missus, I'll be on for a little bit today but since university has kicked back in don't expect me to be on except for the weekends.

Ahh killem I would've been on but twas celebrating anniversary with missus, I'll be on for a little bit today but since university has kicked back in don't expect me to be on except for the weekends.
I was on, but left last night after a hour I found no-one to drift with. :(

I should be on from like 4 this arvo,
woke up with a migraine last night ended up playing bus driver with my toilet for a good hour :crazy:

Yeah I don't know what happened I added you and it glitched out or something you're on their now tho
Sweet as.
-
EDIT: 🤬 night, had wheel problems and drifting problems, but finished the night off with a sick slide with @DrifTa-AJV , on his "home" track…. was your home track interesting with a 350Z on your 🤬? :lol: cheers for the wicked finish to my night.

Southern Sliderz Member And Proud!

Last edited:
:lol: Maybe we'll catch each other on a better night bro hurry up and sort it out was a good slide though wats going on with novas battle meet tomorrow night I bet it doesn't happen.

@PinaKillada hope to catch up with u soon bro and have a slide together

:lol: Maybe we'll catch each other on a better night bro hurry up and sort it out was a good slide though wats going on with novas battle meet tomorrow night I bet it doesn't happen.

@PinaKillada hope to catch up with u soon bro and have a slide together

I know man, wasn't too bad with the odd problems for that last bit, a better night tonight was killer good. I loved sliding down mount para/up mount para on your door, for nova drift battle/team meet up, it probably won't happen. Will we see you there if it is on?

@PinaKillada and @Stavingo you missed out on a killer tandem up the mount/ down the mount!

Edit: The meet is still on tomorrow. I asked him @TrueDriftNova @DrifTa-AJV .

Last edited:
[quote="DrifTa-AJV, post: 9427118, member: 148286":lol:

@PinaKillada hope to catch up with u soon bro and have a slide together[/quote]
@DrifTa-AJV
Yeah definitely man I still need to add you as well ill do that today but yeah stick of truth came out yesterday so I got a bit sidetracked Haha
*edit* trying to edit this on my phone, didn't go so well :crazy:

Back