|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
  • 18,496 views
Hey now, we were all on ds3 once, I just happen to still be rockin a ds3 also :p

Hey I just met you and this is crazy! you use Ds3 suck me baby! Now now, mate….:lol: Just giving him a bit of cheek! Tried a wheel and never went back.
 
There is a new S13 on the way.
The old one is being retired with over 1,000kms on it so far.

pfft that's nothin', v8s has done over 3,000km lol
 
Dont by pass the filter again in my thread
Far, you seem grumpy? If you wish to talk about the incident with me and Pina, PM me, Not my fault, I Private messaged stavingo it all.
 
Hey I just met you and this is crazy! you use Ds3 suck me baby! Now now, mate….:lol: Just giving him a bit of cheek! Tried a wheel and never went back.
Whatever man, If i had a choice on what i have to use id go for a wheel..... :guilty:
 
@Stavingo im opening a friends only lobby now im going to have a shower be on soon can we know the track so I can load it up:p
 
Oh noez, have you made it a drift trial server :lol:
 
Just found this makes me want to go back so badly why cant GT6 be any thing like this :(

*snip*

Oh yes, Project D mod is the good stuff man, get some touge tracks or Ebisu and I could play rF again all day.
 
Oh yes, Project D mod is the good stuff man, get some touge tracks or Ebisu and I could play rF again all day.

Im in the process of getting a 20m hdmi cable and usb extendor so I dont have to move my chair lol then ill be definitely jumping back into it. I have all the mods and tracks and got enough bandwidth to host my own server :D
 
Im in the process of getting a 20m hdmi cable and usb extendor so I dont have to move my chair lol then ill be definitely jumping back into it. I have all the mods and tracks and got enough bandwidth to host my own server :D

Let me know when you're hosting a server bro keen to drift with you on rF 👍
 
Will have a stowe room open tonight if any one is keen :D

Edit.20.3.2014
@ShootDaCar good luck with your run this weekend I hope to see a first battle advance for SS no pressure:lol:

@Stavingo good luck with judging mate hope it goes smooth and thanks for putting the time in.

I dont know how I will go I haven't drifted with Slab before so I'm only going to get the practice time to assess his line and speed. From what I have seen in their vids he is good any how should be a good weekend of gt6.:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Good to see you guys rep SS at the H2H, congrats SDC on making it through to the second round.
 
Was a good night I think next time I will do my runs on a saturday afternoon its way to hard to relax and concentrate after work:lol: enough excuses
Congrats @ShootDaCar and good luck with the next battle
 
Was a good night I think next time I will do my runs on a saturday afternoon its way to hard to relax and concentrate after work:lol: enough excuses
Congrats @ShootDaCar and good luck with the next battle

Cheers, SRE70 or Cheese7killer, Need a heap of practice.
 
Not sure if you mean i need a heap of practice. Eitherway, I definitely dooo.

He means, I am facing you. OH GOD, Give me 2 years preparation time?
 
Sorry guys I haven't been around much been flat out with work doing a heap of O.T anyone jumping on for a slide tomorrow afternoon.
 
Anyone from the clan ever on?
 
Yeah I would be if I had a PS3 down here :lol:

Doesn't help it's a weekday either
 
Yeah I would be if I had a PS3 down here :lol:

Doesn't help it's a weekday either

Yeah, you have a excuse but I never see AJV online or when he is he never replies?

Im starting to get quite aggressive in lobbies now. With idiots asking for different tires and change to allow 4wd please….if these kids continue to ask, I will leave the clan due to me been a rude and telling them to get stuffed in a lot more inappropriate way….Had a run in with slab the other day but we can still drift and get along and also had a fight with JHG over banter's and taking things to far, if I get any more complaints from others. I will respectfully leave because I am reaping a clan not myself anymore, but me and slab fought over something stupid…but JHG was a bit more serious over some stuff and it probably was taken too serious on his behalf, but its generally only with mates I would generally get like this towards… Whats your option @Stavingo .

EDIT: Only get rude and inappropriate then they ask more then once after giving a simple no.
 
Yeah, you have a excuse but I never see AJV online or when he is he never replies?

Im starting to get quite aggressive in lobbies now. With idiots asking for different tires and change to allow 4wd please….if these kids continue to ask, I will leave the clan due to me been a rude and telling them to get stuffed in a lot more inappropriate way….Had a run in with slab the other day but we can still drift and get along and also had a fight with JHG over banter's and taking things to far, if I get any more complaints from others. I will respectfully leave because I am reaping a clan not myself anymore, but me and slab fought over something stupid…but JHG was a bit more serious over some stuff and it probably was taken too serious on his behalf, but its generally only with mates I would generally get like this towards… Whats your option @Stavingo .

EDIT: Only get rude and inappropriate then they ask more then once after giving a simple no.

Because most likely full time work + most likely has kids to look after.

To be honest you need to take some anger management classes or something, from what I've known you've done this to 3 people so far.

Either that or you take playing games way too seriously and you need to tone it back.
 
Back