♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 348 comments
  • 39,432 views
Guys I appreciate your anticipation but I'd like to have this thread for drift rooms only. If you want to get a bit of attention for your nascar rooms make a thread in a fitting sub forum and let everyone know in your team thread please. Thank you!
 
lol, Maybe change title to **Spontaneous *drift*meets only / post your room*instead of
♦ Spontaneous Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ Post your rooms!

This thread is for everybody to post whenever a comp, meet, a plain big drift room or any other kind of event is about to happen and to invite people to it. I thought this is a good idea as I don't see much going on apart from the current VDC season and maybe the regular team lobbys.

So feel free to post whether it's just a plain meet to hang around, a themed room, a mini competition etc.

I will try and update the title and Op regularly with a current event.




But...
I wont post about dirty nascar or anything here m8 cheers:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
lol, Maybe change title to **Spontaneous *drift*meets only / post your room*instead of
♦ Spontaneous Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ Post your rooms!

This thread is for everybody to post whenever a comp, meet, a plain big drift room or any other kind of event is about to happen and to invite people to it. I thought this is a good idea as I don't see much going on apart from the current VDC season and maybe the regular team lobbys.

So feel free to post whether it's just a plain meet to hang around, a themed room, a mini competition etc.

I will try and update the title and Op regularly with a current event.




But...
I wont post about dirty nascar or anything here m8 cheers:cheers::gtpflag:
Maybe his just made his mind up to be drifting only. Just respect it and stop trying to be a smart alleck.
 
Maybe his just made his mind up to be drifting only. Just respect it and stop trying to be a smart alleck.
Lol was a suggestion to make it CLEAR No need for your input and name calling.
 
Thought it was clear since it's in the drift section anyway
well yes, but drifters, Like myself like to do other things besides drifting and unlike the other forums and people on GTP the people in the drift forum wont take a dirty race as serious and cry when hit in a clearly stated "dirty race" oppose to people in the actual race forums. Besides my friends are in this area so.. I posted it here, But as stated above i wont post here.. No need for any other input.


" or any other kind of event"
But i was pointing out it did say ANY event.. But my mistake @monsterGAUZ Ill respect your thread fella
 
"Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events"

@monsterGAUZ Now its 100% clear bud and i apologize for the nascar posts. Thanks.



Despite the forum...
 
"Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events"

@monsterGAUZ Now its 100% clear bud and i apologize for the nascar posts. Thanks.
It was clear before, too since it's in the drift sub forum
 
Last edited:
Were Hosting D1SL Comp.

Join UP. Top 16

Room ID
1472-6399-8665-9411-0542

450hp
Towing Ring Motegi West Course.

Lobby Host BY DUD-Rage
 
Hey guys my first event will be held tonight. Sorry for the delay, I will open up a server around 5:30-6:30pm AEST. S-chassis's only by the way.
 
Last edited:
Is there any good lobbies/events for a beginner to learn and take in tips?
 
Room gonna open in a few minutes for some pics and morning fun!
 
Is there any competitions hosted in week time? My weekends are full because of my work.....
 
Is there any competitions hosted in week time? My weekends are full because of my work.....
Pick up comps, right place right time style.
 
D1GP
*Any* FR car allowed (includes D1 cars and race cars) 700hp limit. Nitrous allowed. Suzuka 2006 D1 section. Track in lobby will be the original Suzuka full course not 2014
*video here*

Will show in lobby if needed. 20 minutes practice before start. Room up at 4pm EST.

Add: M4A1GOingHAM​
 
Today's podium! Great runs @MCR Sergati
image.jpg
 
Quad post since no one else does stuff spontaneously

D1GP
*Any* FR car allowed (includes D1 cars and race cars) 700hp limit. Nitrous allowed.
SSR5 Wall
image.jpg

Will show in lobby needed. 30 minutes practice before start. Room up at 1:30pm EST.

Add: M4A1GOingHAM
I.E douche​
 
Last edited:
Lobby up
ID: 1472-6681-3415-7078-3417
 
I'm learning to drift with the wheel, but it ain't fun all alone. Join in and watch me s:censored:k :lol: Max 555 hp, FR, CH Real grip. Room ID: 1472-4711-0167-3385-7438

Closed
 
Last edited:
It still looks . . . good. Hehehhe
 
Back