1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
I don't think getting rid of rolling starts is actually possible. It's a hardware issue, supposedly having that many cars bunched up results in super low framerates.

So I guess you'll never be buying this game.

How do we manage to do it online then?

Edit: Sorry, just saw someone else already made this point.

Here's the thing, I'm looking at novice races after 1.02 update and the payouts are still 4x00cr. There's no increase. Same goes for the A races. They were 20800 when I did them days ago, and they still are. I know the 10% increase in novice might not be noticed but a 70% increase in A would be and it's just not there.
So where's the increase?

I'm noticing it in international B which is the only one I've checked I've gained over 150,000 credits in 3 races.

But I spent most of it to buy a nissan gtr black edition and gained a good amount back after winning one race.

Well, they haven't fixed the freezes yet. I hope everything saved. :nervous:

I believe new race helmets and suits where added as well.

Well looking forward to getting home from work and updating purely for the increased payouts and log in bonuses :)
Now I can justify buying a LFA just for the Matte Black paint chip :) (yea I'm a non glitcher :lol:)

Happy with the update! The new X14 is nice :D And even better for the payouts! That's means £320,000 in 6 minutes (Doing a race twice) on the Nascar events when you get the 200% increase!

It appears that if you select the 2 interior angle shots in replay mode it goes back to 30fps. Anything else is at 60fps.

Also, I don't seem to be experiencing this 'blacked out cockpit' problem people have been talking about.

Good news, at 200%, 24 minutes of Le Mans pays out 558k. That's a full 20 million in just 36 races.

The Red Bull Jr. races pay 88k~ each, and the Silverstone one takes less than four minutes to complete. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it takes four minutes sharp, so that means we make:
88k~ + 200% every four minutes, making 704k~ every sixteen minutes, and in twenty-four minutes, it's more or less a million and fifty six credits made.

That's a lot better than the mini-Endurances (as they require more than just twenty-four minutes to net a full million), and a lot more fun than the boring "Like the Wind" ovals.

Now the game has become playable to me again, I was stuck without being able to get cars for the final 120-130 stars left for me to earn.

Hopefully there'll be a shorter timed event when the X2014 events make it into the game, netting us more credits per minute than the Silverstone/R.B.R. Jr. one.

Last edited:
I never got to do the 20million glitch, but these new payouts plus the bonus makes up for it, I guess. Game's looking better now with all these fixes. Now I have to get the game :P

The update ruined the Daihatsu Midget.
I used to be able to drive it on two wheels after fully raising the suspensions before the update, it was so much fun.
Now It's impossible to do that :(.

It appears that if you select the 2 interior angle shots in replay mode it goes back to 30fps. Anything else is at 60fps.

Also, I don't seem to be experiencing this 'blacked out cockpit' problem people have been talking about.

I'm pretty sure that was already the case (I've been watching entire races back that way since launch). I really love it, it adds a more cinematic feel. Not sure I'd want to race that way, but I'd certainly love the option to, in fact, it would even drastically help performance.

I'm pretty sure that was already the case (I've been watching entire races back that way since launch). I really love it, it adds a more cinematic feel. Not sure I'd want to race that way, but I'd certainly love the option to, in fact, it would even drastically help performance.

I'm only stating that because with the update, replays have now been upped to 60fps and now have no motion blur. Before the update is was always 30fps no matter which view you were in.

I haven't been able to update yet, as I am at work. Has anyone seen if the clutch and h-shifter work with custom transmission now? I did a custom transmission in the AAR Cuda and the Challenger SRT8, and the clutch and h-shift didn't work in 1.01. It would only work in sequential or paddle shifter.

I didn't see - did anyone mention - the log in bonus is there now 110% 120% etc...
but are they also giving away paint swatches with the log-in bonus do we know ??

I have never experienced the H shifter problem... Clutch and eventing worked for me so far.. Fanatec user here. Also I'm digging this new update I updated before I left for work now I have to wait to actually play! This game is consuming my life!!

Back