1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
I have never experienced the H shifter problem... Clutch and eventing worked for me so far.. Fanatec user here. Also I'm digging this new update I updated before I left for work now I have to wait to actually play! This game is consuming my life!!

Have you installed a custom transmission in the AAR Cuda or Challenger SRT8?

Can somebody help me? I'm a bit confused here:

The update was supposed to give everyone a free Nissan GTR if you participated in the Academy, yeah? Well, I very much did. Spent ages on it. I missed the chance to pick up all my car-rewards last summer, for last year's Academy (GT Academy 2012) because I was in the Le Mans 24 hour race; it took me 3 months to finish it, partly cos I gave up on it for a long time.

I haven't seen any 'free gift' Nissan GTR this time either... Where do I find it? And are there anymore free cars that were given out in this patch?
Unless you are located in Europe, you won't receive the gifted GTR

Since this thread is going rather fast, I'll just update some of the open questions:

- Is the stockyard bug fixed?
- Is the body rigidity bug fixed?
- Is it now possible to use the H-shifter in fully adjustable gearbox?

Forgive me but what is the rigidity bug?

Have you installed a custom transmission in the AAR Cuda or Challenger SRT8?
No but I did on a challenger for the classic muscle car race, had a 5 speed with clutch and everything. I personally haven't experienced the problem yet, but I'm sure I'll run into it eventually.

I read someone saying that the races/win ratio was messed up somehow when playing the X-challenge events (I don't know what exactly. Adding races or subtracting wins, perhaps ?). Is this really going on ??

After updating, and then restarting, then there was another update that took 20 seconds to download- Not sure what that was.

I'm in the UK, if you look at my profile. It says "London". And it has the British flag.
I didnt bother to research your details to answer your question. Maybe PD overlooked Britain in the inclusion of the EU. They have given out exclusive gifts just to Britain and not Europe before, so they might recognize you individually.

My personal BGM is still somewhat messed up. Doing a championship with one song on the Gallery race playlist...it just keeps repeating.

But, for every other type of race, it has been fixed.

I read someone saying that the races/win ratio was messed up somehow when playing the X-challenge events (I don't know what exactly. Adding races or subtracting wins, perhaps ?). Is this really going on ??

I confirmed it. X-challenge adds to one's races, but it doesn't add to one's wins, so the win ratio is pretty much glitched.

I'm only stating that because with the update, replays have now been upped to 60fps and now have no motion blur. Before the update is was always 30fps no matter which view you were in.

Ah, I gotcha now.

It's cool. I said in my profile cos it's visible literally just to the left of this post. Says it under the avatar lol. I've made a thread on this, waiting for other replies... Thanks.
I'm on my phone, it doesn't display location.just avatar and name, I didn't intend that to sound like an ass. Sorry if it came across that way, good luck in obtaining the car.

People, just check #1 post for full details.
Im glad the paulyouts and bonus' ate back to normal. That almost 400% more for S class after 5 days. And that 12mill seasonal credits for 2! Events, mega payday.

People, just check #1 post for full details.
Im glad the paulyouts and bonus' ate back to normal. That almost 400% more for S class after 5 days. And that 12mill seasonal credits for 2! Events, mega payday.
I want to be wise and spend that money buying up a fleet of vehicles which I will then tune to perfection.

I'm more than likely to just go and buy a couple of Red Bulls...

I want to be wise and spend that money buying up a fleet of vehicles which I will then tune to perfection.

I'm more than likely to just go and buy a couple of Red Bulls...
I shall be getting a few LMP cars but not using until the rigidity is sorted. Hope they can be done more than once for 24, 36mil etc payouts.

Back