1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
I was having the same problem in GT5. One day I'll be at 200%, the next 150% - get back to 170% then drop to 130% etc... was only happening in the last few weeks before GT6 released and I was logging in everyday. Might be a server-side problem?

I saw some have posted about this vision Lamborghini. Does this mean they added it to work on bringing it to us? Because mine doesn't allow me to get it. Says under construction or something like that

I saw some have posted about this vision Lamborghini. Does this mean they added it to work on bringing it to us? Because mine doesn't allow me to get it. Says under construction or something like that
It was just added to the list of manufacturers working on VGT projects - only the Mercedes is available at present.

Did they take down the porsche banner on the 2013 circuit de la sarthe ( I was racing online yesterday and it was replaced with a gran turismo banner.)

Another stupid bug: the game doesn't count as wins the Red Bull X Challenge races.

Today I checked my stats: 175 Races, 150 Wins, I lost a few races, but not 25.
I did a Red Bull X2014 Junior race and I won it: 176 Races, 150 Wins.

I really hate these no sense bugs.

Last edited:
Hurray updating 1.02 is like trying to get 1.01, way to big takes, because of that internet keeps crashing midway threw the download, where is my track creator, and for some reason cant proxy it because is takes just long, and when is either Circuit of the Americas going on GT6 Come'on PD Cmn"on

Forgive me guys, I know it's been asked in this thread before, but has anyone figured out if the stockyard glitch was fixed? My garage is almost full and I still want more cars in my collection. :D

Not sure if it's 1.02 or just a minor update, but the GT6 My Home menu is playing "I wish you a merry christmas" instrumental.

Merry Christmas From Kaz everybody.

Edit: Just saw the "We wish you a merry Christmas" thread
Derp

No. :( Especially annoying since anyone with half a brain can beat the AI races with cars ~100PP or more under the limit.
That bonus was for seasonal races only. GT6 has not released a seasonal race yet. They have only released seasonal TT's. So right now no one knows if a PP difference bonus will be available.

Is the Performance Difference Bonus being awarded in GT6?
No, but I really wish it was. As mentioned, that was just in seasonal races, but I was really hoping it would show up in GT6 for all races. I think it's good to encourage people to use the slowest car possible, and this was a good incentive to do that. I do it anyway because it's fun, but it'd be nice to be rewarded for my efforts.

That bonus was for seasonal races only. GT6 has not released a seasonal race yet. They have only released seasonal TT's. So right now no one knows if a PP difference bonus will be available.
pretty sure there are several races under "seasonal".

Is it me? Hi I'm in UK and been trying for days to download 1.02 update but keep getting to circa 46% and download stops. Nought to do with bob connection as anything else connects. Is it me?

No, but I really wish it was. As mentioned, that was just in seasonal races, but I was really hoping it would show up in GT6 for all races. I think it's good to encourage people to use the slowest car possible, and this was a good incentive to do that. I do it anyway because it's fun, but it'd be nice to be rewarded for my efforts.

Considering that PP points have importance now for career races even, it would be very unnecessary of this is later or during a Seasonal race the Performance difference bonus is not awarded.

Considering that PP points have importance now for career races even, it would be very unnecessary of this is later or during a Seasonal race the Performance difference bonus is not awarded.
LOL..Yeah..I need a painkiller to try and decipher this Alien text.:odd:

Can you possibly re-word that?

And how does PP "have importance in career races"? It doesn't give you a PP differential pay-out in career mode (it should though), so what's he even talking about?

Did they take down the porsche banner on the 2013 circuit de la sarthe ( I was racing online yesterday and it was replaced with a gran turismo banner.)

I did the supercar race in IB at la Sarthe and it was there yesterday. Don't remember though if that is the 2013 course.

BWX
And how does PP "have importance in career races"? It doesn't give you a PP differential pay-out in career mode (it should though), so what's he even talking about?
i think he was trying to say that because career races are now PP restricted, the PP difference bonus would be pointless if it was specific to the special races.

i think he was trying to say that because career races are now PP restricted, the PP difference bonus would be pointless if it was specific to the special races.

Yeah, as in, if they add PP bonus awards to the seasonals, it should be in the "Career" mode proper, since every race has a PP limit.

Back