1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
I am surprised to see that we cannot tune the M4. Is it just me? or do I have to buy it in the dealer? (the free one is the same?)

Only thing I'm disappointed about:
They patched the Mira.
Crap. The Cuore was the exact same thing as the Mira, same power bug and it wasn't fixed, sort of. It was showing bugged stats but I stupidly did an oil change and it set it back to fixed stats.
The Srion X4 can still have 326hp, so that's fun.

No stockyard news? Is it fixed or still glitched?
Not sure If it's fixed or not. But I have never encountered this glitch. Things I do regularly are- after auto save. I manually save twice. Plus I always quit gm and save to a flash drive

Can anybody confirm whether patch 1.02 added new custom wheels?
There are several OZ wheels I don't remember having seen before.

Hi, anyone have notice of frame rate? At me the frame rate it's better than 1, 01 on cockpit especially, right or it's only my impression?? On the roof camera the game it's very fluid, only camera with notable drops is bumper cam...i would use the cocpkit camera but with standard cars on the night with lights of other cars the cockpit bug too much anyone notice this bug???? Thank you and sorry for the bad english

Anyone else notice that the change view in the aero parts screen doesn't work? Is it just me? I try pressing L1 or R1 to cycle but it doesn't!

Also, when in the tuning screen, it skips menu options, I have to exit the screen and re-load to select them. Took a while for me to change a tune name, what the heck.

Edit: after a good old fashioned reboot, all works fine. Noon mistake :P.

It seems like if you have a wheel on and you use a DS3 (specifically L1 and R1 buttons I think) it won't work. IIRC it's in the OP.

Edit:
- L1/R1 for menu working on DFGT but not on ds3 if plugged in together
- L1/R1 for menu still not working for T500rs, but neither on DS3 if plugged in together.

PD made a bad design decision and integrated microtransactions at the same time. Do you really think it was a mistake? I think Sony thought they can milk the cow.

> PD made a bad design decision

if it was a wrong decision then it /is/ a mistake. I'm not saying that those who reported the problem shouldn't get credit, I'm saying that y'all need to cut PD some slack. Even if they screw up something they still listen. Some problems won't take an instant to fix, but they still listen nevertheless.

> integrated microtransactions at the same time

And? From what I've seen, nothing much was changed my microtransactions. I've got friends who are really into the game and they aren't having problems getting in-game credits the old-fashioned way. Then there's the seasonals of this very update. Being able to win as much as 6 million cr? Umm, what's microtransactions again?

Hi, anyone have notice of frame rate? At me the frame rate it's better than 1, 01 on cockpit especially, right or it's only my impression?? On the roof camera the game it's very fluid, only camera with notable drops is bumper cam...i would use the cocpkit camera but with standard cars on the night with lights of other cars the cockpit bug too much anyone notice this bug???? Thank you and sorry for the bad english
gt6 definately has much more 'smoothness' to it now. be-it in the menus, going through race options and also in preferred driving view, the cockpit. navigation throughout the game is much 'snappier' too.

1.02 is a good update for me 👍

PD made a bad design decision and integrated microtransactions at the same time. Do you really think it was a mistake? I think Sony thought they can milk the cow.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't PD who added MT, that was Sony who wanted more money. Yet, PD listened to the community and adds log-in bonus back, increases offline careers payouts, and even increases seasonal events payouts. There's even going to be a seasonal where you can will 6mill cr, and with log-in bonus 12mill! So I highly doubt it was PD who made this type of mistake, so you should at least thank them and cut them some slack for even listening to us.

Hi sorry for my bad english i was waiting to get 200 Bonus was login in every Day and today im back at 110 wtf anybody else have this Problem ?

Anyone else notice that the change view in the aero parts screen doesn't work? Is it just me? I try pressing L1 or R1 to cycle but it doesn't!

Also, when in the tuning screen, it skips menu options, I have to exit the screen and re-load to select them. Took a while for me to change a tune name, what the heck.

Edit: after a good old fashioned reboot, all works fine. Noon mistake :P.
If you use a wheel, use the paddle shifter to navigate or unplugg your wheel.

I was scared that the X Challenge was going to be introduced by GT5 Cadaver Vettel... thank god it wasn't.

GT6 does have its faults but it is definitely a bit more polished than GT5.

@Sven4057 I don't think it's technically possible to have built up the 200% bonus yet...

Was just doing the International B License.

Not getting any credits for passing the tests in either Bronze, Silver or Gold times!:banghead:

Any one else having the same issue or am I missing something?

Yet, PD listened to the community and adds log-in bonus back, increases offline careers payouts, and even increases seasonal events payouts. So I highly doubt it was PD who made this type of mistake, so you should at least thank them and cut them some slack for even listening to us.

I would presume the increased payouts and return of high paying seasonals/log-in bonus was already planned before the game released but they just didn't have quite enough time to get them ready for launch. I doubt it had much to do with "listening to the community" in this case. I do believe they listen to the community and have a record of adding/fixing many features we've requested (while continually ignoring some others) but I don't think we get to pat ourselves on the back for this one. Same with shuffle racing, I presume it has always been planned for the game but just hasn't been integrated yet due to unforeseen circumstances, it will likely return at some point but not because we gathered our torches and pitchforks.

Yes right but today i should be at 140 but im back at 110

I noticed the same thing. I'm not sure but I believe it may calculate the log in not by actual day (midnight) but logging in within a 24 hour period. I was back at 110 as well.

I would presume the increased payouts and return of high paying seasonals/log-in bonus was already planned before the game released but they just didn't have quite enough time to get them ready for launch. I doubt it had much to do with "listening to the community" in this case. I do believe they listen to the community and have a record of adding/fixing many features we've requested (while continually ignoring some others) but I don't think we get to pat ourselves on the back for this one. Same with shuffle racing, I presume it has always been planned for the game but just hasn't been integrated yet due to unforeseen circumstances, it will likely return at some point but not because we gathered our torches and pitchforks.
True. True, that could be it.

Latest Posts

Back