1.06 update coming april 7th!

• Thread starter danielc
  • 785 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be an important 1-12 hours then... I'm getting pretty impatient now. Laps around the Nurb aren't working for me like thru have in the first 2 months.

I'm just happy about this update because it means that PD haven't given up on GT6. Regardless of whether or not any of the other promised features are coming. Although I won't be saying the same thing if we don't get any of the promised stuff by June, such as the Senna update.

it happened the game is all perfect and amazing new wings and such along with 3D support lol

So I go to turn on GT6 to keep up the login bonus and suddenly, a wild update appeared.

Which would cost you money to do. Last time I knew, track days weren't free. Just another case in point of this only being able to be used by a select few as I would guess most of us average gamers don't have money to throw around for a day at the track. I live by MIS (Michigan International Speedway) and I know it costs a good bit of money to be able to run the track with your own car.

No I'm not misreading anything nor being obtuse. What is stopping me is not owning a Scion FR-S or a Subaru BRZ. Not everyone can go to their local dealer and drop cash for one, insure, register and so on for GPS data.

Since this is such a hot piece of technology that so many people want, Toyota/Subaru/Scion should donate a few cars at all the GT6 real life tracks current and future world wide. Then you are 100% right, no excuses for why people can't use it. People can go, pay a reasonable fee to use the car, and get a thumb drive as part of your fee with YOUR data on it.

Now the only issue is getting to the track. But no matter what if only, for instance here in the USA, Indy Speedway, Daytona, Laguna Seca and Willow Springs are the only tracks in GT6, pick one and make it a mini vacation. There's more than just race tracks in the 4 locations listed. Call it once in a life time then. Pain in the butt, sure. Unrealistic, not anymore. If it's not in game, then clearly don't go there. Just a thought to be fair for ALL involved. Fair or silly?

It's probably best to wait and see come Monday/Tuesday how exactly this is all going to work. Just based on written information is not enough. Hands-on is best sometimes.

What? That is the most convoluted logic...You're saying that PD is lying about the feature and that it's only for race car drivers because you need to own a certain car to use it? I am honestly stunned that you're taking this as buying a car for JUST a feature in GT6. You do realize that those cars are more than just an accessory for GT6 right? They even sell about 2,000 a month in the U.S. It's actually a pretty popular car at track days too.

This feature is (or will be) fully usable for someone who owns one of those cars and lives near a track in GT6. There are people who already have a FRS/BRZ that they already track. Thus making it usable for more people than just race car drivers. The train of thought that you're following is genuinely baffling.

Custom rear wings
GPS logger
3DTV support

About damn time
applause-gif.gif

@ironman44321 it's custom wing, so far every car that could get a wing before I've noticed can get it
EDIT: Okay cars that can get generic wings that is, my aqua can get car specific wings, but not a custom made one

Oh... No new tracks, cars, or online features...but custom rear wings? Hmm...

Those with a 3D television - now GT6 is 3DTV enabled, but I don't have one... And, yes, that GPS Visualizer that we mentioned about earlier. But there's also the Data Logger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back