1.08 update happening now?

• Thread starter whatsgt5
  • 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Chicago
Chuckwu68
I think I'm downloading 1.08 update but so far I only heard of 1.07 updates. Is this new?

Attachments

• IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 107
How big was the update file? And can you give us intel on what it contains? Thanks in advance

It’s probably just bug fixes and Leaderboard fixes... it’s extremely small so don’t get excited. The December DLC (if it even comes in December) will be much closer to the Holiday. Maybe even afterwards as they would want all the people just getting the game to feel like they are getting new stuff right away.

It’s probably just bug fixes and Leaderboard fixes... it’s extremely small so don’t get excited. The December DLC (if it even comes in December) will be much closer to the Holiday. Maybe even afterwards as they would want all the people just getting the game to feel like they are getting new stuff right away.

The maintenance details say updates are for friends and game saves and actually state NOT the additional vehicles due later.
Servers offline so its UNPATCHED STILL IN NA Project Cars 2 for me tonight for a racing fix.

The maintenance details say updates are for friends and game saves and actually state NOT the additional vehicles due later.
Servers offline so its UNPATCHED STILL IN NA Project Cars 2 for me tonight for a racing fix.
The update is online, but the servers arent.

I just got online and had a quick look. The nurburg glitch still works and the time issues still haven't been fixed. I have no idea what this "update" was for....

I just got online and had a quick look. The nurburg glitch still works and the time issues still haven't been fixed. I have no idea what this "update" was for....
No it doesn't. Don't misinform. It was fixed as of 1.07. If you haven't been on in a while, hit the update option.

To me it sucks that the two potentially best racers ever on the ps4 GT and Pcars 2 are both struggling to get final solid versions on to our consoles. Have fun with both but this modern release now fix later mindset has long past exhausted my patience

Well, that' all my times in Campaign messed up for the 3rd time.
Times are still wrong to my best times, and all my friends rankings have disappeared!
Come on PD, how hard can it be to keep an accurate record of times??
My record is 1.09.493 as per snapshot (top of screen) but 1.09.851 is shown in the rankings!!
3 updates and it's all to pot again!!

Attachments

• 20171209_093620.jpg
    20171209_093620.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Wow, the insult is not necessary. I already found out how to do it. The original method was patched but there was still a way to exploit it. A bit more complicated but doable none the less.

Insult warranted or not.. You kept insisting you were right........ When you weren't.

Insult warranted or not.. You kept insisting you were right........ When you weren't.
I wasn't insisting I was right, I didn't believe that it could still be done. The old way was patched. I had no idea of the new way. It's not a matter of being right or wrong. It's just a matter of not knowing. That's why I was asking for proof. (The day I have to explain myself to someone on a forum that's a self assuming jerk...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back