1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter KingFrog
  • 179 comments
The overall sound when racing is quieter now. I was testing out the new Mach 1 and had to turn up my AVR about 15 more than normal..... I even went to settings and checked everything, all the same. The game got quieter.

Chopper on Dragon Trail now patrols by coast and flyes over track following cars, I think this was not before, can't recall it.
Also, when you go off track, sand, gravel and sometimes grass, car pulls some amount of gravel on road with nice physics, also can't recall it.

Cheers

Chopper on Dragon Trail now patrols by coast and flyes over track following cars, I think this was not before, can't recall it.
Also, when you go off track, sand, gravel and sometimes grass, car pulls some amount of gravel on road with nice physics, also can't recall it.

Cheers
The chopper at Dragon trail has been there day one , but only in mission races . If it appears in arcade/ custom race then that's 100% New. There's also a chopper at Interlagos , it's only in mission events though .

Driven the R8, new Alpine and F1 car in cockpit view and it looks like the steering animation is much more responsive than before?

I would like to say a bit better but not to how it was pre 1.06. It's still when you got your steering fowards the wheel in game seems to come foward or in middle position to slow. Coming out of the corner with the wheels straight the steering wheels is still moving to that point.

Threre was a change in the climatic condiction 'Afternoon 15:00 cloudy' in Nordschleife.
Now we realize more light; to the point of percieving a shy car shadow projected on the asphalt.

It was easy to see, because that was my favorite condition before 1.13: brightly without projecting any shadow.
Despite a little more light escaping from the clouds, it does not highlight the usual flickering shadows.

Hello, this is my first posting in GTPlanet.
Here are the undocumented changes I noticed.
1. McLaren F1's wheel graphic problem had been fixed.
5094FF86-7AF0-44DD-978F-050108BC1A32.jpeg

2. R34 GT-R's rear NISSAN badge had been replaced with the newer one. (It had the earlier one until 1.12.)
070955B1-7EAE-4901-8930-B78A77D0C75C.jpeg
97C39B93-6408-4AFD-8875-DEA2DA842EB1.jpeg

3. TRD brand logo, which was missing in 1.12 is back.
7B793B18-3500-4DC3-8805-4A69B6008467.jpeg

Last edited:
Grinding on Blue moon, my overall lap times haven't changed , but segment one times are longer. Maybe the end point has been moved?

Yes, the first sector used to end at the first bridge and now it is longer. Suspect so it is also used for in field course.

CJ

AFAIK the TRD logo o
View attachment 718471
2. R34 GT-R's rear NISSAN badge had been replaced with the newer one. (It had the earlier one until 1.12.)
View attachment 718474View attachment 718475
View attachment 718476
AFIK the TRD Logo only appears with Toyota cars .

AFAIK the TRD logo o

AFIK the TRD Logo only appears with Toyota cars .
Yea i was gonna reply the same. It has always been there as far as i can remember - as long as you are designing a Toyota!

Yeah, I know it.
It was missing even when you're designing Toyota cars livery!

eagle eye!

hRGh5Z.jpg

DrixJe.jpg

zaiVMd.jpg

8Q1ZlY.jpg

Thank you for the pictures!
I have been enjoying watching your great comparisons, I'm glad of your reply! :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Rear view when driving using roof cam now has the time in the middle of the screen which makes it hard to see what is behind you.

CJ

View attachment 718471
View attachment 718474View attachment 718475
View attachment 718476

Great first post @PettyWingman and a great spot 👍

Welcome to the nuthouse, err I meant forum :lol: :cheers:

When you run a time trial at Suzuka East, 'noon' is actually the middle of the afternoon :lol:

Donno if this was before, but if you choose 330P4 or XJ13 in singleplayer, game automatically mixes those two together nevermind Gr.X single make... Would like that kind of option for MP/lobby creation.

Have them both. Definitely going to try this.

Back