1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter KingFrog
  • 179 comments
One thing that I've noticed is that when you or others are bottoming out and creating sparks (when you are driving in dark circumstances) you can now still see the titanium sparkling particles glowing on the ground for a second (after they have fallen down on the asphalt / tarmac).
It seems PD entirely reworked the games particle system . Its a lot more dynamic / pronounced . Before it was strictly emitted in one direction when spawning . Now it seems that gravel is emitted from the car / grass as if it went up inside and is now falling out . Sparks seem to do this too. It's subtle but looks neat. Drive Club had a good gravel system but it wasn't as dense As GT sport. I remember spinning out and when my car came to a hault a tiny rock I had kicked up had followed me before it bounced on the floor, hit my door, and bounced back off. I don't know if gravel reacts to cars that way but PD have made it seem like it does now . Now add grass to all the tracks without it !

Last edited:
Not a huge change , but cars wheels on blue moon no longer appear to be pale gray . This bugged me as it looked like the rubber was dirty from going off-road in pale sand .

If you drive the new F1 open wheel car, it still looks pal gray. Used it last night.

Could someone make a video or take pictures of "lighting changes"?
For example, here are pictures of Nürburgring 15:00.
Now it has sunlight at the time.

Until 1.12
DEA45D07-73D0-4982-83F3-57D1313E69C1.png

95EEC56A-A286-457A-8D4B-CC53DA6842BF.jpeg

Liveries now load up while offline. It didn't do this before for me at least.

EDIT: I mean they are used on the cars and suits, not just reverted to the original PD designs.
Really glad to read this I was worried that if the servers shut down in the future and I'm still playing the game that I wouldn't have access to my own user-created liveries

Last edited:
Not sure if new but pressing r3 makes the scrolling writing along the bottom either speed up or stop also when taking pictures pressing r3 will move the camera faster.

Not big but nice little details.
I think this was a feature in PS3 GTs already, def has been in GTS since I‘ve had it (October).

7. Discover
- Added a [Recommended] page;
- Notification of users who liked or reposted your content will be displayewh;
- You can now preview the liveries of cars within the car livery.

Apologies if this has already been answered but I've been offline for a few days.

I cannot seem to find this in Discover so can someone assist me where to look for this as am interested to
see whose been reposting my photo's/liveries et all.

Thanks in advance!

Apologies if this has already been answered but I've been offline for a few days.

I cannot seem to find this in Discover so can someone assist me where to look for this as am interested to
see whose been reposting my photo's/liveries et all.

Thanks in advance!

This is the wrong thread really, but now you've asked it appears at the bottom of the picture of the Livery as eg bob1234 liked your livery or bob1234 reposted your livery.

But I've only seen it show for liveries reposted by me or by my psn friends. So I'm not convinced it works as advertised or intended currently.

This is the wrong thread really, but now you've asked it appears at the bottom of the picture of the Livery as eg bob1234 liked your livery or bob1234 reposted your livery.

But I've only seen it show for liveries reposted by me or by my psn friends. So I'm not convinced it works as advertised or intended currently.

Thanks and apologies for posting it in wrong thread.

Is it just me or have the lag issues been reduce substantially? I used to have major issues every few races with low connection opponents. Now it's not a problem at all. I get sandwiched between two one bar individuals and no lag at all.

I hope this is real :odd:

Latest Posts

Back