1.24 Hrs of Daytona - BMW M3 GT Spec - BEING UPGRADED TO 4 WEEK SERIESFinished 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 218 comments
I guess it's something on my end. I've reset all involved devices multiple times and even had the cable company send a refresh signal to the modem. I either can't create a room or can't keep it open more than a few minutes.

I don't have it set to fixed host, is the room staying open after I get disco'd or does it shut down?
It stayed open for a bit but then booted me too. Try a public room I guess.

I can't see you guys in the room when I look under "friends only". I'm trying to create a public room now, keep getting errors.

We are getting some pretty serious snow here right now, maybe it's screwing with my connection. :(

No, it's not on your end. My game is literally freezing in the middle of updating room lists.

Same here, and occasionally booting me back to the main GT menu.

I guess it's something on my end. I've reset all involved devices multiple times and even had the cable company send a refresh signal to the modem. I either can't create a room or can't keep it open more than a few minutes.

I don't have it set to fixed host, is the room staying open after I get disco'd or does it shut down?

EDIT: I had a practice room open just a couple hours ago and all was fine.
After you disconnect the room switches hosts and everything seems fine

There has been a problem seeing the room under 'friend's only' for a while today it seems. I could not see yours either without doing a course search.

Well, I guess I'm out. Looks like the room is staying open for you guys so go ahead and run the race without me if you want. The room should be setup for everything. If you do run it, post some pics.

Sorry guys, I usually don't have any problems and don't know what's going on. If this issue gets remedied I'll see about rescheduling.

You are not alone in having issues...
Dsgerbc is also getting thrown off....

Maybe some common PSN-server?

We are "only" 6 drivers at the moment.

That really sucks.... I hope they fix this crap on next patch.... getting annoying already... I couldn't get in last week. But I'm in now. Gonna start soon.

Guys,
I tried to update the room with the 20 laps but then it kicked me out. I hope you guys had fun. It was hard and frustrating to communicate without the mics. :(

There were 4 of us that ran a 20 lap race, it ran pretty smoothly once we got it going. The last update looked like PD was doing bath salts when they made it since so many people had trouble trying to connect today.

@Torzilla -
Nice racing with you Torzilla! We swapped positions quite a number of times!:)

I was having trouble with the kink, and twice went waaay wide out into the grass.. The game then sort of coats your tires with grass and its hard to get back on the track!:eek:

See you next time!
GTsail

Good racing with you too

@Torzilla -
Nice racing with you Torzilla! We swapped positions quite a number of times!:)

I was having trouble with the kink, and twice went waaay wide out into the grass.. The game then sort of coats your tires with grass and its hard to get back on the track!:eek:

See you next time!
GTsail

Guys,
I tried to update the room with the 20 laps but then it kicked me out. I hope you guys had fun...

I felt sorry for you, getting booted out like that just as quali started...
(and to all of you who wasn't able to get in)

It was a nice clean race, but with only 4 drivers, it felt more like a long timetrial.

Racefan and I was in the lead, and very close for the first few rounds, then I missed a brakepoint and got in the dirt, resulting in Racefan getting a 6½ second lead on me.. That lasted for the next 14-15 laps... :grumpy:

I must admit that I think Torzilla and GTSail had more fun in the back of the pack.

Congrats to Racefan on the win... 👍

But we missed you all, in there..!
Sooo... looking forward to a reschedule of the 1.24 Hour Daytona..!

So everything is fine today, I had a room open for a bit and took part in some races this morning. I've talked to a couple people in other groups who said they were having problems around the same time.

We can try to reschedule. I'm free next weekend but that's when the real Daytona race is happening, which I plan on watching. The Saturday after that is also possible.

My only issue with doing it on the 25th is that the real Daytona 24hrs is starting one hour before our proposed starting time. I'm sure I'm not the only one planning to watch it. If we push the start time back by one hour (4pm EST) that will let us watch 1 hour of the real race before jumping on GT6. I don't mind racing the virtual Daytona while the real race is going on in the background but I want to at least watch the first hour.

Any objections to moving the start time to 4pm EST? Or perhaps doing it on Sunday the 26th?

Latest Posts

Back