1.24 Hrs of Daytona - BMW M3 GT Spec - BEING UPGRADED TO 4 WEEK SERIESFinished 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 218 comments
Not sure if you have all noticed this thread; animated GIFs showing the differences between the different models of cars.

So I did my own version of the beemer:

BMW%20M3%20GT.gif

Or:
BMW%20M3%20GT%232.gif

Last edited:
If anyone will be around this Saturday I should be on and available for practice. I'm working on getting the series together, shouldn't be much longer. 👍

Didn't have time to read the whole forum, but I noticed that race was being rescheduled due to a disconnect (:banghead:GT6) for another date. I saw a January date but was that the official race date, or is this race still to come?

I'm going to turn it into a 4 week championship. Hope to have a thread up this week.

There will be a Tuesday Championship and a Saturday Championship each with its own winner. Tuning prohibited, SS tires, 45 minute races (Daytona will stay at 1.24 hours in length) with a necessary pitstop, day/night transition when possible, might throw weather into the mix for one of them. Preseason race at Indy Road (pending test), first points race probably the second Tuesday in February. No aids but ABS, damage light, penalties off, yadda yadda. Hope some of you will be interested in participating. Just gonna start simple, if it goes well and we get good crowds I'll keep it going and think about ways to change/improve it.

Last edited:
Hey man my girl is not here Tuesdays & Thursdays so thats perfect, but school starts back in February on Tuesdays & Thursdays. If you guys race at 5pm to 6pm then I and 1 more will join for sure. My Tuesday class is a lab so I can go there hella late, but Thursdays are lecture so that's a different story. Ill be following up to see what happens?!,.

-Go Tuesdays!, lol'

I'm usually not home from work until about 6. Hope you can make some of them. 👍

I have a room open to do some testing and practice if anyone is interested.

Latest Posts

Back