1/4 Mile Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 2 comments
  • 612 views
Messages
844
United States
Flagstaff, AZ.
Messages
SuBiE_SLeePer
Messages
BaM BooZeLLed
What is the most accurate way to measure your quarter mile times? I don't like the idea of having to like spot it on Indy I want marked timers
 
I don't know....Since they got rid of the Test Course (Giant Oval in GT4), there's no real way to test 1/4. But if you're that desperate, you can try the runway (Top Gear Test Track).
 
What I was thinking about on testing acceleration:
Indianapolis Super Speedway --> , stop at the 1st long straight, just before the split-time sensor.
Accelerate along the straight --> at the end of this straight there's another split-time sensor.
Subtract those times --> there you go

Don't know if this works, but I will try this weekend...
 
Last edited:
Back