1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,851 comments
  • 4,105,852 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
You bet, @jtl46 Thanks to the Japan Booster Black Friday sale Lamley promoted, I got a great deal on the red one, but certainly, this silver one was on my wish list. It's about what I expected, and that's great, because my expectation was pretty high. :D Old brown Bluebird's really neat, too. Very happy with it.
 
.My truck really suck in comparison. :crazy:

I don't think it sucks, just doesn't quite look as cool as the one I ordered in comparison. :p We'll have to put that down on the same list with a certain Bluebird....

Speaking of Bluebirds. Those two you posted, awesome. Great scores. 👍
My trade hotline is open. :p

:lol:
 
God, I messed up on this one. :ouch:

Probably but there's no need to stress about it a6. If you want one bad enough AmiAmi still has it available....
 
Probably but there's no need to stress about it a6. If you want one bad enough AmiAmi still has it available....
Yeah, this WILL be added to one of my future orders. 👍
 
Just received a parcel from Hong Kong. Pictures to come later :)
Snap, well kind of. Just received a small parcel from Japan. (Really surprised how quick stuff ships from Japan) :)

Pics tomorrow, be too dark for decent pics once i get home from work.
 
Hoh you've got a lot more R390s to find now. :O

If you're looking for more, I know places.
 
I'll hold you to that.

Also, may want to fix R89C's antenna if you have a chance.
 
Maybe it's just me but...

16391673238_4384fd2ae8_c.jpg


I'm seeing an antenna with a limp posture.
 
I 🤬 on that purchase. For those four, unexpectedly high shipping brought it up to $40. Totally not worth it. :ouch:

Damn. Totaly not. Maybe $15, lol.

Did you say that they were looking at Kyosho casting? or Mattel? :crazy:

Downgraded Kyosho bodies with filled-in and painted lamps instead of separate plastic pieces, and chinese supermarket cart wheels.

Also @yabiggoose that green R390 GT1 is cool.
 
Took exclusive rights off Mattel, and took Kyosho's castings along with them.

I've a 458 Speciale I need to find still. I may have to wait a couple of years for the value to drop under $20.


Also: Sad news: ramune7771's database has been taken down. Reasons unknown.

There goes my preferred source for CM's, Aoshima, Dydo and Majorette.
 
Last edited:
@yabiggoose - Never seen green R390. Sweet!
Damn. Totaly not. Maybe $15, lol.
No, for four of them. $10 for the Porsche would be good(divided by four), but Heavy Chevy & GT500(already sold) were total duds. :guilty:
Downgraded Kyosho bodies with filled-in and painted lamps instead of separate plastic pieces, and chinese supermarket cart wheels.
Took exclusive rights off Mattel, and took Kyosho's castings along with them.
Wow. Amazing..... ly tragic outcome. :crazy:
2741496.jpg

​
Sorry, that's all I got right now.
 
No, for four of them. $10 for the Porsche would be good(divided by four), but Heavy Chevy & GT500(already sold) were total duds. :guilty:

Ah, I see. GT500 wasn't that bad, I would have kept it. Heavy Chevy, yes lol. I would have kept it too. But $40 was astronomical indeed.
 
Woo. Me Walmarts have began getting Greenlights.

Motor World for $3.46, GL Garage and Black Bandits for $5.77.

I was very tempted to pick up the Bronco, but I opted for other boxy cars by HW and MBX.
 
Woo. Me Walmarts have began getting Greenlights.

Hope that permeates to other parts as well.

More dirty cars from my display, my first made-in-Mexico redline, the Cipsa Swingin' Wing, which wasn't as dirty, as it was one of the cars I'd grab and clean a bit with my shirt sometimes.
16380745828_e64a7c02e3_b.jpg

16567301692_65d562e6df_b.jpg


After a bit of love, it even shines a bit.
16380754548_8c0ea0098f_b.jpg

16542418776_539fa796f9_b.jpg


I love how absolutely absurd it is that you can pull this thing's whole engine out :lol:
16566762531_0637b4d664_b.jpg

16382495037_63ec608c75_b.jpg

15945855654_1e7cd2710a_b.jpg

16382494687_04a8aed8df_b.jpg
 
4 cars from the hobby shop.
image.jpg
Completed the X Ray cars.
image.jpg
Hyundai tiburon and another 911 gt1.
Then went to a Walmart and found these candy cars.
image.jpg
The chevelle and deco delivery.
 
Some cars came in.

Epic Army Jeeps:

DSCN7329.JPG


And this beautiful piece of machinery:

GT350H.png


Please don't point out imperfections in the above photo, cause I won't care. :lol:

And if you are not buying these Greenlight classic Mustangs, you are seriously missing out.
 
More dirty cars from my display, my first made-in-Mexico redline, the Cipsa Swingin' Wing.
16566762531_0637b4d664_b.jpg

Please consider that post double-liked.
Could you give us a rough estimate of how many of these may still be around (judging from the marketplace)?

________________________

HW versus Corgi:

IMG_4560_zps3eb29749.jpg


corgivwside_zps93f00410.png


corgivwbase_zps02d78c6e.png
 
Back