1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,851 comments
  • 4,106,094 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
I need all of those Kei cars. :drool:

My TLV Nismo GT-R arrived on Wednesday. Same day I bought myself a new car (real life one). Was a good day indeed. :D

Excuse the awful cell phone quality...
10626166_10206394954892081_8463430318397926946_o.jpg


So is this the GT-R page then?

IMG_4596_zpsf9327610.jpg


jadagtr2_zps0336287a.png

I. Hate. All. Of. You. :mad: :lol:
Seriously, look at all those GT-Rs! Especially the Tomica ones, they are works of art. :drool:

No. It's the 2CV page.




With bonus Fiat 500.


Oh yeah, Hot Wheels apparently made a Lupin Citroen. Welp! Another one for the "dream purchase" list, who cares that it's pink!? Or the fact that its wheels are a bit underwhelming, it's a great little thing. 👍
 
Doing a massive purge of my Hot Wheels today, anything I have laying around is going into one single auction starting at $.99 cents. This includes anything I have from KDays cases, cars bought in the store that wouldn't sell on their own, extra multi-pack cars I didn't need/want, etc, etc. Basically freeing up a shelf in my closet. Don't care about the money loss, just want it all gone. Any fantasy cars I have will be bagged up and given to the local Goodwill store.
 
I attempted something similar, and I was able to get maybe a handful of cars to sell. :guilty: I need to be more brave like Jason. Clear them out.
 
I attempted something similar, and I was able to get maybe a handful of cars to sell. :guilty: I need to be more brave like Jason. Clear them out.
A lot of these cars have very little meaning on their own, just peg warmers if found in a retail store. If the whole lot sells for $10, I'll be happy.
 
A lot of these cars have very little meaning on their own, just peg warmers if found in a retail store. If the whole lot sells for $10, I'll be happy.
Oh, I meant I was able to only pick out that many to sell. I guess I'm too attached!
 
A lot of these cars have very little meaning on their own, just peg warmers if found in a retail store. If the whole lot sells for $10, I'll be happy.

I was going to guarantee that you would hit $10, but seems like I won't be allowed to.
 
So it's not a GT-R page, and it's not a 2CV page.... so what's it going to be?

A Porsche page?


Porsche%2B911%2BSpeedster%2B(2013%2BPorsche%2BMinicar%2BCollection%2B5).jpg


2013 Kyosho Porsche Minicar Collection 5
911 Speedster

Porsche%2B911%2BSpeedster_1.jpg


Porsche%2B911%2BSpeedster_2.jpg

Still itching to get a model of a 991... Hot Wheels needs to make one at least!
 
I was going to guarantee that you would hit $10, but seems like I won't be allowed to.
Think I banned all international bidding since it's a large, heavy box and I don't want to deal with shipping it outside the country. Unless you want to make me an offer and I'll take it down.
 
Tempted to get the plain silver version of this.
608.jpg

Saw a few cheap ones on Ebay.
 
I might just buy another one of these and remove the cow doo-doo.

Diego0001.jpg
 
Back