1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Dang dude.

00000000.JPG

Those wheels look a bit better than these Minichamps:

Aston%2BMartin%2BDBS%2BMC_1.jpg

This is the one I was being mysterious about @Spacegoat

Ah, that's right. The long delayed Enif Crown, I forgot all about it. Looks great! :drool:

And you need to use the petrol pumps for the Tomicarma more often. Love that side on shot with them. 👍

Last edited:
Not to take away from other lists, but I am expecting truly unique & Mattel-heavy list from you dude! I think today, we see too many collectors like me who are just all about the Euros, JDM, muscle cars & after mostly new brands. There are exceptions(Yabi just posted his loads of classics, Apok, Harry, etc.), but you are the mother of classic collecting.

You'll receive such, but it's not thaaaat Mattel-centric.

Make a decent dollar. The man really wants it.

Screw you Andy.

I've got no problems posting, but I'd say postage would be a killrar.

Got damn I always forget you're in basically another world. Yeah forget it lol. Restore the extra!

Aw, shucks. Thanks for taking the time to do that. Much appreciated. :embarrassed:
I will do it again in 100 posts. OR..... You can speed up the process by letting me borrow your JL Ghost Busters diorama. :P
You'll receive such, but it's not thaaaat Mattel-centric.
........ like only nine out of ten? Oh, and I received the "Our First TLV" post from Ahmed. Thanks dude! 👍

Finally found the Japan Historics!
13418978_10210203849232059_3550723508591564557_n.jpg

The packages are all beat up, but no real loss for me.

Here's a brand new brand(to me). This is the one I was being mysterious about @Spacegoat

View attachment 558687

More on my blog. @AOS- Check it out for the wheel pic. :drool:

I think our first exchange was similar, Yabi. You wanted basic Matchbox or something I was getting rid of, but the international shipping from U.S. to Australia is unreal. :crazy:

Want.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I forgot to tag the "Crown" boy. :D Where did you find the Japan Historics, Kevin? Major retailer? I finally gave up looking now that @Speedracer8218 hooked us up. I'd love to find them, or the Beatles, but tired of looking & coming up empty for about two months now. :crazy:

I'm flying to London today, where's some good placed to look for Hot Wheels? I rarely see them when I'm there.

Hamleys, Regent Street, Harrods of toy shops. Our large town outskirts supermarkets are the best, don't know what Central London can offer better.
There could always be a smart puppy who opened a Japanese style model shop next to a Yo! Sushi.

Our little towns house the best scale model shops, in which you won't see hot wheels.

Super market or toy shop.

Last edited:

Prototype%2BH-24%2B%25282016%2BWorld%2BCup%2BSoccer%2529.jpg

2016 World Cup Soccer Prototype H-24

prototype%2Bh-24%2B%2528soccer%2529_1.jpg
prototype%2Bh-24%2B%2528soccer%2529_2.jpg

What country do you think this reps? Also notice the subtle the soccer ball prints.

Yur%2BSo%2BFast%2B%25282016%2BWorld%2BCup%2BSoccer%2529.jpg

2016 World Cup Soccer Yur So Fast

Yur%2BSo%2BFast%2B%2528soccer%2529_1.jpg
Yur%2BSo%2BFast%2B%2528soccer%2529_2.jpg

Last edited:
And just like that some asshat bought every single one of them. There were at least 15 of them in the bin last night.
Well, I'd have bought a few myself anyway, so I have no room to talk. I know some Beatles fans, VW fans & Hot Wheels fans, so they'd appeal to quite a few people.

Thanks a lot for trying though. 👍 I checked my Walmart again today, but as usual, pegs are absolutely full with every undesirable premium Hot Wheels that nobody would ever buy. It's been that way for months now(same exact stock lol). :(

I'm sorry I forgot to tag the "Crown" boy. :D Where did you find the Japan Historics, Kevin? Major retailer? I finally gave up looking now that @Speedracer8218 hooked us up. I'd love to find them, or the Beatles, but tired of looking & coming up empty for about two months now. :crazy:

Showed up at Walmart out of the blue. The only ones they had too.

I'd drive around this evening looking for the Japan Historics, or Blue Meanie VW Kool Kombi, but Portland Metro where I'm at in Oregon are collector/scalper heavy, so it's no use. Paying premium & shipping is so much cheaper in the end. :crazy:

Well, I'd have bought a few myself anyway, so I have no room to talk. I know some Beatles fans, VW fans & Hot Wheels fans, so they'd appeal to quite a few people.

Thanks a lot for trying though. 👍 I checked my Walmart again today, but as usual, pegs are absolutely full with every undesirable premium Hot Wheels that nobody would ever buy. It's been that way for months now(same exact stock lol). :(
Someone also snagged up nearly a whole set of new Auto Worlds at my store. One day there are none, the next there's a single new car on the peg. 👎

Someone also snagged up nearly a whole set of new Auto Worlds at my store. One day there are none, the next there's a single new car on the peg. 👎
That's like my story with the Japan Historics. One defective Kenmeri police car shows up one day. :D Auto World moves really slow in my area. Johnny Lightning(etc.) coming back sounded great initially, but all it did in my area was to create a horde of peg warmers. :crazy:

Back