1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
No Impala or Camaro chase piece but found 5 of the 6 cars for the black and gold series.
85813544-796F-42AB-B747-318E324D5419.jpeg

New pictures of older stuff.

Tomica

Nissan Skyline GT-Turbo

Don't think I ever got around to taking pictures of this one back when I bought it. Looks good.

Kyosho

Lamborghini Bravo

Never took pictures of this one up until now either.

CM's

Lancia Delta S4 | 1986 Monte Carlo rally

Lancia Stratos HF | 1975 Monte Carlo rally

JDtMwvsl.jpg

Watch for any droopy tampo applications, y'all.

That aside, this one is pretty neat. See pic below:

McLaren%2B720S%2B%25282018%2BFactory%2BFresh%2B-%2BFE%2529.jpg

While I'm at it:

Land%2BRover%2BDefender%2BDouble%2BCab%2B%25282018%2BHot%2BTrucks%2529.jpg

Ford%2BF100%2B1956%2B%25282017%2BHobby%2BShop%2BSeries%2B2%2529.jpg

I was pretty taken by the packaging and soft colours that I missed the poor tire installation. I've got stretched tires in my collection now. Go me.

Last edited:
I stop by this store I very rarely go to today, happened to be in the neighborhood. I was going to look at their gun accessories when I remembered they carried little bit of Hot Wheels, too.

0.jpg

I was looking for this last October, but this Ford pickup was the coveted one of the Halloween Series. I even bought one on eBay after I couldn't find it locally, then seller never shipped it, never heard from them again(eBay got my money back). Nearly six month later, after I stopped collecting, mission accomplished. Yeah, I bought it. Don't judge me. :lol:

In my opinion the only Tarmac worth buying is the BMW.
Idk, i saw the E30 and it looks off to me. I think the grill is too big and the headlights are too small. Plus none of the liveries attracts me. Might look for one if i like Tarmac.

Just placed an order for the R8 LMS Nurb, hope it's worth it.

Stopped into my local Walmart last night since I had been out of town for a few days. Nothing new in the main isle but noticed a few new cars dumped into that weird endcap display the stores have now. As I was doing that, the toy manager came over and pointed me in the direction of a new dump bin that was stashed behind the bike racks. Picked up the purple R33, gray R30, green Land Rover (this one was hard to find one that didn't have a tampo shift), white Lambo Huracan ST and another I can't think of at the moment. Was going to buy the blue Mercedes AMG GT3 but could only find one of them and the tampos were smudged on the door so I left it. I'll try to remember to post a pic tonight.

Wasn't there supposed to be a new Bentley Continental GT3 in the Mini GT lineup, at some point too? Really interested to see how that one looks.

Don't know if anyone is interested in 1/64 NHRA stuff, but this may interest some of you. Also some Richard Petty stuff in there and I might pick up one of those Ford Super Duty's.

Don't know if anyone is interested in 1/64 NHRA stuff, but this may interest some of you. Also some Richard Petty stuff in there and I might pick up one of those Ford Super Duty's.

Johnny Lightning fans must be loving all these recent and upcoming releases.

Back