1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,849 comments
  • 4,098,950 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
2014 A-Case sidekicks are hitting Walmarts. Hoping to pick up the Suby TH and Datsun pickup tomorrow at the meet.

Andy - you getting me the Ferris Bueller Ferrari or do I need to look for one tomorrow? What else did you see?
 
This news coming when my local Walmart just filled up its pegs with stuff from early-mid 2013... :grumpy:
 
Andy - you getting me the Ferris Bueller Ferrari or do I need to look for one tomorrow? What else did you see?

Earliest I can go back to that walmart is Monday.
 
Getting a Iphone 5s in a couple days then I'll post some comparison pics of my cars.
 
Hmm, they might be gone already. I'll get one tomorrow if they are there, if not I'll let you know.
 
Doubt it. You guys were going nuts about that gold station wagon and I see it everywhere still. No one wants it!

There were like 5 Californias, I doubt someone's going to buy them all. But if I happen to get there and not find anything, that's transit token wasted pretty much (let's hope that's not the case). I've been getting ripped off enough lately.


Chevy+Nova+1966+(2007+HW+Newsletter+Convention+Exclusive:Burgundy).jpg


Just try and identify this Chevy Nova.


That's right. You can't and you know why? It's because you don't have it and you suck!




2007 HW Newsletter (Special Edition Collectors Car) 21st Annual Collectors Convention '66 Nova
 
Last edited:
Awesome stuff Space, Kakashi & A6:tup: 86's, 2000 GT-R & AC/DC Convoy Custom are awesome:drool:

Also liking AOS's Masters of the Universe Bread Box:eek:

Grabbed a heap of stuff this week, but getting home too late to take decent photos (not enough light for my phone:lol:), even got some 2014 cars today in Coles of all places, got WRX TH, Black Toyota 2000GT, Datsun 620, DeLorean, Jetsons Capsule Car & '14 Corvette Stingray to name a few. Will put some pics up in the morning when the suns out:tup:
 
Anyone remember this series,

 
HW Classics?

edit: awwww man. Huge dilemma, guys. If you got your hands on a casting that's no longer in production, and is extremely hard to find on the second market, and the one you have is beaten up beyond the restoration allows, would you keep it anyway or just do some custom?

It's a 1994 Crash Criss Cross Set Toyota MR2 in fluorescent pink.
 
Last edited:
HW Classics?

edit: awwww man. Huge dilemma, guys. If you got your hands on a casting that's no longer in production, and is extremely hard to find on the second market, and the one you have is beaten up beyond the restoration allows, would you keep it anyway or just do some custom?

It's a 1994 Crash Criss Cross Set Toyota MR2 in fluorescent pink.

Ya its a HW Classic, one of my fav Charger.
 
Grabs from earlier this week:


Already? :crazy: Nice score by the sound of it. 👍

Thanks mate:tup: pretty pumped when I saw them, it took sooo long to start seeing 2013 cars here when they first came out, I was thinking around January I'd might start being able to grab them:lol:

 
Why. Why would they bring back that Impreza?! I hate how high it rides, I blacklisted it, but I still like Subarus! Damn it Mattel, 2014 is already going to be hard to resist.

Ya its a HW Classic, one of my fav Charger.

I don't think any of us have forgotten about the Classics Series.

I myself am still in search for 2 or 3 more of them.
 
The customs are also available too.

Dude, I'd never realized you had made that many customs so far. I kept scrolling and srcolling and was like wtf, where did all these come from o_O
 
Yeah that's because you ignored the majority of them, ungrateful poopbin. :O
 
Why. Why would they bring back that Impreza?! I hate how high it rides, I blacklisted it, but I still like Subarus! Damn it Mattel, 2014 is already going to be hard to resist.

I never liked it because it has a plastic body.
 
Why. Why would they bring back that Impreza?! I hate how high it rides, I blacklisted it, but I still like Subarus! Damn it Mattel, 2014 is already going to be hard to resist.



I don't think any of us have forgotten about the Classics Series.

I myself am still in search for 2 or 3 more of them.

I think I have at least 5 of them didn't buy alot because they were expensive. I'll post my others later tonight.
 
Got the harder-to-find Magenta Tampo variation:

Toyota+Pieks+Peak+Celica+(1998+FE-magenta).jpg


For reference, this is the common FE Celica with the purple tampo on the side panel.


Toyota+Pikes+Peak+Celica+(FE).jpg
[/color]


I think I have at least 5 of them didn't buy alot because they were expensive. I'll post my others later tonight.

You can find all of mine here.
 
it took sooo long to start seeing 2013 cars here when they first came out, I was thinking around January I'd might start being able to grab them:lol:

Tell me about it, thinking the same thing. :lol: The 2013 series wasn't as bad but I remember waiting so long for the shops around here to start stocking the 2012 series. And once again really nice score. Especially the Circle Trucker (first time I've seen a picture of the 2014 version) and the Dastun. 👍
 
Last edited:
So, those Boulevard cars at Marshalls, was it just Marshalls, or also at Ross or TJ Max?



I hit the Marshalls by my work during lunch, but could only find one of each. Then I went to one by my home, but they had already closed that one down. I have no idea when that happened. :lol:

Also got the yellow Camaro IROC-Z I've been wanting, but didn't feel like buying online:




Sponge Bob Matchbox cars for my nephew was $1.20 for three cars!(from another store)

even got some 2014 cars today in Coles of all places, got WRX TH, Black Toyota 2000GT, Datsun 620, DeLorean, Jetsons Capsule Car & '14 Corvette Stingray to name a few. Will put some pics up in the morning when the suns out:tup:
........ I think I hate you I mean, congrats!

:lol:
I never liked it because it has a plastic body.
I had not realized that. Really?
 
Anyone need a boulevard F40?

Edit: too late

Edit 2: yes on the plastic body.

Also, meet gets:

- Retro Ent Ferris Buellers Ferrari
- Retro Ent Grease '48 Ford
- Retro Ent Galactica Cylon Raider
- Retro Ent Italian Job Mini (red)
- Datsun 620 Pickup
- TH Subaru STi
- Jetsons car
- '67 Chevy C10 (wheel swap/detail)
 
Last edited:
That 3-pack contains a Camaro IROC-Z packaged backwards.



And you've probably opened it by now.
 
Huh. I didn't even catch that. And yes, I've opened it by now. :lol:

P.S. I'm sure it's not real riders.
 
And yes, I've opened it by now. :lol:

:lol:

And yay! for the sideways picture, unless of course you did that one on purpose.
 
Also, meet gets:

- TH Subaru STi

Thanks for the WRX, buddy. Go ahead and throw that in my box.


You're free to ship my stuff anytime. Just PM the rest.
:)
 
Back