1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,851 comments
  • 4,103,757 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
Im going to guess 42kg. Spacegoat and Zak check out any Reject Shops near you. I found the one near me selling M2's and I got the last one they had left. I post some pics in a couple of days

Yep, seen those in the one nearest to me. For $6 each, I passed. Thanks for the tip, though. 👍

Boy everyone seems to have new avatars, going to take some getting use to. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I have a few Cobras I've left carded. You sent me like 4, remember? :p

Which one are you speaking of?
Actually it might be the turquoise one on the bottom center.
 
I don't think it'll be difficult to find mine. Just look for the seizure.

:lol:

Yours is the best of the lot, promise me you'll never change it. :O
 
Actually it might be the turquoise one on the bottom center.

If you're talking about mainlines that aren't pre-2000, I have just about all of them minus the HTF variations.

Spaceboat
Boy everyone seems to have new avatars, going to take some getting use too. :lol:

Well if it helps, I've always got the coloured text.
 
I've always got the coloured text so..... yeah.
One of the best features of the new site is I don't have to worry about including the damn formatting when I quote you. :P
 
And one of the features I don't like about these message boards is that it keeps certain BBcode present while it does rich-text on everything else. IT'S SUCH A CONFUSED LANGUAGE!


Why are Jada VDubs so expensive on eBay?! All I want are some white-wall chrome smoothies for the Impala but they for the most part only exist on VWs and we know how highly-priced these are.
 
Last edited:
This new forum layout will take some getting used to.

Oh...uh on topic...haven't seen anything new here, anywhere. Nor have I acquired anything.

Edit: Ughhhh my avatar resolution seems pretty screwed up. that's better

Double Edit: And my forum name is exactly 1 character longer than default so it's

DwightSchrute1
2

lololol
 
Do I understand correctly that Cano got all of cars Jason was selling? At least that's what I got, but this new screen is just too much. I can't point to anything except it is brighter than the previous version, but unless I find some kind of tweak for it, I absolutely HATE it. And this thing ":crazy:" won't work.
 
Do I understand correctly that Cano got all of cars Jason was selling? At least that's what I got, but this new screen is just too much. I can't point to anything except it is brighter than the previous version, but unless I find some kind of tweak for it, I absolutely HATE it. And this thing ":crazy:" won't work.

No, he didn't get everything. Deleted the photos of the stuff he took, here's what's left:

http://s656.photobucket.com/user/Photos_by_Jason/library/Diecast for Sale
 
What the heck it is fine now! Guys I swear it was that way earlier, I'm not completely crazy!

Only partially crazy.

Okay, here's a pic. It does this when I post a reply, but when I refresh the page it "corrects" the formatting. Weird.
7seyOsY.png
 
image.jpg




lineup.jpg




1/64 Kyosho Lamborghini Veneno 3-car set.


Release date in Japan is on Dec. 3.
 
Last edited:
Was someone looking for a HW Classics Datsun 240Z in spectraflame black by any chance?

Found one for $35.
 
Yes but not for that much.

Anyone need a bad to the blade TH?
 
Kyosho 1:64 Lotus Esprit Turbo:


10568102323_ceb35fa73c_c.jpg



10567847816_e1ae034724_c.jpg



10568099333_802e92ae61_c.jpg




10568092913_c1d31fb248_c.jpg




I'll just buy that Lamborghini Jota next time... There's also tons of Aoshima Itasha (Lucky Star) FD RX-7s there too.
 
Yeah, the Lambo's pretty awesome, but that Esprit is so tight. 👍
 
Ah lol. Somehow I managed to miss that. I want it. I even like the color.
 
And Kakashi does it once again. That Esprit is beautiful, love it.
 
If you're curious, this is where it belongs to:

pmc2_lu2.jpg



I also have the maroon Jaguar XJ220.
 
EXIIIIIIIIGE

Cues the white foam.
 
The 7 needs Minilites instead of steelies but it looks brilliant!
 
Back