- 9,407

- United Kingdom
- neema_t
My list is a little more mundane than some, but I've recently really gotten into mildly tuned street cars again. In no order:
Nismo 350/Fairlady Z S-Tune
Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.Shigeno Version
Mine's Lancer Evolution VI
Trial Celica
Spoon Integra Type R
Amuse S2000 R1
Subaru Impreza 22B (or Type R coupe)
Tom's X540 Chaser (possibly my favourite car, actually)
Nismo 270R
A fully tuned 1991 Mazda MX5/Miata/Eunos Roadster on soft sports tyres is great fun...
Basically this is just a list of suggestions of cars you should try out if you haven't already, not a list of favourites or best cars. So it's what this thread is asking for. Yeah.
Also I've never even driven my 111R or RM, I love the S1 Elise too much. Plus I don't like the fact the 111R is heavier, Colin Chapman would prefer the S1 too!
Nismo 350/Fairlady Z S-Tune
Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.Shigeno Version
Mine's Lancer Evolution VI
Trial Celica
Spoon Integra Type R
Amuse S2000 R1
Subaru Impreza 22B (or Type R coupe)
Tom's X540 Chaser (possibly my favourite car, actually)
Nismo 270R
A fully tuned 1991 Mazda MX5/Miata/Eunos Roadster on soft sports tyres is great fun...
Basically this is just a list of suggestions of cars you should try out if you haven't already, not a list of favourites or best cars. So it's what this thread is asking for. Yeah.
Also I've never even driven my 111R or RM, I love the S1 Elise too much. Plus I don't like the fact the 111R is heavier, Colin Chapman would prefer the S1 too!