100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,189 views
Kitty also has FISHNET stockings which is well HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!
 
I sorta LIKE my new AVATAR hope I DOn't sound WIERD !!!!!!
 
Ok no HUGS for you especially with my new AVATAR thats just ICKY !!!! but still it's sooooooooooo HOT !!!!!!!!! LOL
 
Hi guys. Due to my helpful nature I did an image search for you.
But I typed in 'winged pussy' and all I found were naked pics of Oprah Winfrey.
Sorry. I tried. :yuck:
 
CRAP i peed on my SHORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hi guys. Due to my helpful nature I did an image search for you.
But I typed in 'winged pussy' and all I found were naked pics of Oprah Winfrey.
Sorry. I tried. :yuck:

Something tells me I am never gonna get any more museum cards and horns and somehow this thread has really strayed but I did change the title so it should fly right past the mods. :)
Damn Austrailian Google.
 
Last edited:
Now accepting donations of horns and museum cards I need.
Check OP:tup:

Going to sleep, hit everyone up tomorrow.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Last edited:
I'm back!!! Check signature for paints you need and horns and museum cards I need. :)
 
Hey bud, I can send some later on. Is your sig updated with what you need? I'll try to send you some everyday if its always updated, cause I'm not gonna collect those. Cheers.
 
Sounds awesome!! My signature is updated and I try to keep it that way. Your already on my friends list(crypto-manic). Thank you so much:tup:
 
Ill send you 10 horns and 20 museum cards, add me.
 
Is there any specific ones you want?
 
Is there any specific ones you want?

My signature has the updated list:tup:
Any I don't have is fine.
 
Last edited:
Ill send now, if i end up giving all 30 items that i want 4 gc and 2 sc's. Thanks
 
Ill send now, if i end up giving all 30 items that i want 4 gc and 2 sc's. Thanks

Ok I think the limit is five though. I can send some chrome now and after the reset.
 
Does black mean u have?
 
I only have 8 horns that u dont have so can u still count it as 5? Or should send 5 horns and get 1 less paint chip
 
I only have 8 horns that u dont have so can u still count it as 5? Or should send 5 horns and get 1 less paint chip

I sent you a gold chrome, I can send a silver chrome too.👍
If you send more after reset, I can give you more chips. If noone else responds before reset I can send more.
 
Last edited:
Sent 5 museum cards. I just went down the line, sent one audi and 4 bmw's. Will send more after reset. Cheers. 👍
 
Sent 5 museum cards. I just went down the line, sent one audi and 4 bmw's. Will send more after reset. Cheers. 👍

Awesome, I even updated the list. Thank you sir!!:)
 
Ok i have 6 renaults u dont have and 14 mercedes u dont have. Also 10 horns
 
Ok i have 6 renaults u dont have and 14 mercedes u dont have. Also 10 horns

Sounds good, I will send you the 2 silver chrome now and more gold after reset.👍
 
Last edited:
ill send more after reset
 
Do u think by any chance that i can have a lvl 24 ticket instead of paint? i can also give back the paint u already sent... It doesnt matter but just a question....
 
Do u think by any chance that i can have a lvl 24 ticket instead of paint? i can also give back the paint u already sent... It doesnt matter but just a question....

All my cars and tickets are tied up in trades which is why I am offering paint.
 
Back