THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I started to try it today, it is hard, it is difficult to try not to touch with the other opponents, but it is a good race, very entertaining, I had never raced with that Ferrari.
If you stay on the inside of every corner you will WIN!! Also if after you have your nose in front the other race car your home free. You cannot prevent IA race cars ""the list is way too long"".

Last edited:
If you stay on the inside of every corner you will WIN!! Also if after you have your nose in front the other race car your home free. You cannot prevent IA race cars ""the list is way too long"".
IMG_20211130_231255102.jpg
IMG_20211130_231320949.jpg

in fact I had that situation several times, but I didn't want to repeat the race anymore and I left it like that, just at the arrival of the first curve, I won the inside and the Ai put her nose in as if I wasn't there.

Last edited:
Since the end is drawing near I wanted to something about the school. Noel is taking the hub over. We will continue the races as Skeag Racing.
We will be adding a no tune race to the schedule along with the current format at the school.
Also since many like the time trials I am considering add those to be selected by participants in the school race. Same format as now.
You all know that we expect clean racing. The no tune event will not require a video, but will be based on honor. We have run our own no tune events. We have seen that they can be won by driving clean.
We are open to suggestions for other events.
Each new race will he posted at the end of the thread. Winners will be announced as before.
The one thing that I think may have been misunderstood pertaining to the school.
A school offers instruction and advice. Noel and I choose the cars and tracks. Noel drives it. I usually pick the car and do the tuning. Somehow we failed to convey that we offered support.
Going forward if anyone is struggling we are available to help via post or PM.

GT7 is still a Polyphony dream. We all have been with Gran Turismo to know that. We hope to offer you a racing challenge until then.
Best regards and many thanks to those who have participated.
Barnabas aka Racin510s

View attachment 1097069View attachment 1097070
in fact I had that situation several times, but I didn't want to repeat the race anymore and I left it like that, just at the arrival of the first curve, I won the inside and the Ai put her nose in as if I wasn't there.
Absolutely acceptable @Aramislegacy. There are times in all the races where the AI don't give. The challenge is to find the way around them. You have shown excellent skill in doing just that. Keep it up.

Since there's no action .....
Coming from Spetses at my side there's an old house that i love and i will never change it for something else .
IMG_20211202_164747770.jpg

IMG_20211202_164900780_MP.jpg

Is well known as the house of BIC cause one of the first owners was the the boss of BIC razors .
Now is in other hands ,has of course and other buildings on the right side etc .but still this piece remains unique .

School results this round.
P1 @RMan72
P2 @smoothbore12
P3 @Aramislegacy
RMan has returned in high form!!! This was a challenging race to battle the AI. Everyone did an excellent job. Thank you for your participation.
We will continue next week with another classic at Cote de Azur.
@nostradavor2 and @Thematic please come back and join in.

@nostradavor2 hope you are having a good time being a daddy.

Last edited:
Last round ...... every good thing has an end .
3 wonderful years ........
Sorry for the expensive cars this last round but i think the circumstances deserve something like that.
Also the tracks are from the very well known around the world.
At no tune you might loose with huge margin and doing it again and win .
Its a huge race ,but it's last round also.
Respect the cichane please , i did this race more than 10 times with different fields and i know very well what laps this little thing can write solo or under slipstreaming .
At invitational just make sure you're at 600pp and fire at will since 2j doesn't want TC ,get the flow and feel " horny" flirting with the walls .
I think both challenges are appropriate for a Last round , so enjoy them .
Win or lose doesn't matter , we are all winners on this cause we have Great memories all these Years .

Last edited:
What do you mean? Last ever?
Unfortunately its the very last round Father "Tinkerbell" .
Hopefully the school will continue under the care of Noel and Barnabas .
Bryce " boss" give everything he got to this hub and deserve a break after almost 3 years here .
Perhaps after the show up of GT 7 in the future ,we will have the opportunity to meet eachother again somehow.
@bjl23 already have a ps5 and he preorder the GT7 so he will have it from day one ..
The good part is that gt7 play's and at ps4 wich is easy to get 2nd hand and in good condition and the more availability of ps5 ....the cheaper you can buy the ps4 .
Its not hard to find one even now at 150-180 euro .
Time will tell but first thing first ...... We have to be OK in health and whatever will follow .
despicable-me-minion.gif

Last edited:
Bryce did amazing job and deserves a lot of credits!!! I hope we stay in touch. I should have my setup back in month or so and I hoped the hub will still be a thing but can't say I'm surprised its the end :(
Well if anyone comes to dark side and hacks PS3, let me know, we can do some online racing hopefully. Which makes me wonder what is @slybynight doing these days. Also hope Paddy shows someday again.
Regarding The School I have biggest respect for it, but I can't force myself to record screen with a phone anymore. I'm looking for capture card atm so that's the only way I'll be present here in school. Unfortunately buying Capture Card is not high on my priority list atm :(
For sure I enjoyed time here with all of you.

Back