100% Completion?...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORRUPTEDDISC
  • 8 comments
  • 1,218 views

CORRUPTEDDISC

(Banned)
Messages
1,638
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
CORRUPTED_DISC
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has got 100% completion on GT6 yet, because I have 99%, but I've completed everything and have golds on all licenses and virtually all of the missions, but still only 99%

Any ideas?
 
Run the seasonal TT's and then you will be 101%
 
Run the seasonal TT's and then you will be 101%
I've got gold on 5 of the 7 current seasonal events, and I can't compete in the other two because I don't have the 15th anniversary cars. :(
 
Then I guess you need all golds for the mission tests.. Done the Redbull events?
 
Coffee brakes all gold too ??
Some of the RB challenges get unlocked on Jan 1. => maybe it´s because of this you still sit on 99%
 
Some of the RB challenges get unlocked on Jan 1. => maybe it´s because of this you still sit on 99%

This is not the case as I am 101% complete without doing those RB events which are currently locked.
 
I completed everythin, all gold, all seasonals etc.. everything. I have a 101% ;)
 
I've got about 6 missions with silvers that I need to improve on then.
 
Back