100 Laps of Complex String!

• Thread starter Vasco
  • 226 comments
Yeah....... the track is enough to keep your attention throughout the course of it....... so 7 hours doesnt seeem that bad considering.

Im thinking of doing the 100 laps of complex string but my step bro will get annoyed because he wont be able to play so Ill wait for a weekend when hes not there.

hmm this sounds quite crazy, I might give it a go after school ends in the ends of November...but umm you race this in Arcade Mode in free race right? or in sim mode in run&setting???

I might go for it in the christmas holidays but Im not gonna have much time coz Im also going to sydney.

The next official chapter in the 'xxx Laps of 'inserttracknamehere!' is in the planning stages!

I'm thinking 250 laps of SSR11 or SSR11 II. Might change the rules a little though. We'll see. :cool:

Comments anyone? :D

And i'm already thinking about the third official race - 500 laps of Test Course!! (85-90% chance the hp rule will be changed)

Well guys, I'll do the complex string race on Tuesday, that's the day:cool:

500 of test course? now you are insane, that's like killing psichologically everyone:mischievous:

Ok!! tomorrow is the big day, I'm gonna wake up early and start early this race, oh and I think the requirements are somewhere in this thread, so I'm ready to go! :D

Ok I was so angry I couldnt do it today, I had to watch the football games of the Champions League(huge fan of Arsenal, if you dont know who they are, that's fine) and well, at least I tested which car I was gonna use and I have decided for the GT40(the road car version, I know race cars are forbidden in this race) and well, one of these days I'm gonna do it, I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow...

500 laps of the Test course?!? you had bloody well better change the HP rule :lol:

...and yes I'm mental enough to attempt it

250 of R11 sounds good fun also

Will start working on them now that my one month break from the internet is over.

if there's an hp limit to the test course one, no way in hell I'm gonna do it.

I'm still trying to make up some time for the complex string 100 laps...but with my big interest in the weekly race series..I just cant do it :D

How about an arcade car? Maybe 100 laps of R11 with your pick of JGTC car or your pick of an A class car doing 78 of monaco. Just some ideas to kick around.

Damn!! This challenge sounds tempting.

Hopefully I can have a day to myself in the next few weekends, and then I may be crazy enough to attempt it.

Kudos to everyone who's already completed it.

Originally posted by Max E.
what are you people?.........on dope?

Nope, but I wouldn't mind sometimes :lol:

My biggest problem is going to be finding something for my wife and daughter to do for an entire Sunday, so that I can have a day of peace to concentrate (and have the PS2 to myself - knew I shouldn't have bought that EyeToy...:banghead: ).

My hand's would probaly go weird from all the vibrations from the controller doing 100 lap's of tahiti maze...or I could just turn vibration off.

So do we do this is arcade mode ??

Im going to do this when I find out about the tyre wear - tyre wear is on I presume ? So pitting is involved as well ?

sum1 let me know and I'll do this

I fancy the R390 or the Elise ?

Back