100%!!!!!

• Thread starter subaruSTI
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally beat the whole game after 2 broken control( throwing them at the wall) and many many many late nights its over ive never played such a hard game im waiting for you gran turismo 5 im waiting

subaruSTI
who cares what its in i beat the damn game and im happy so be happy for me anyone else have 100 percent

about 20 million other people :)

and of course we care, this isnt the right forum. you'd be pissed if you went to, say, a food forum, and people were talking about bread in the cheese section. :ouch:

subaruSTI
i finally beat the whole game after 2 broken control( throwing them at the wall) and many many many late nights its over ive never played such a hard game im waiting for you gran turismo 5 im waiting
You call GT4 for a hard game?
Noob.

GT 4 is not a hard game.I have been playing it for 6 months. Yet for 4 of those months i wasnt playing it ( i had it for 6 months but only played it 2 of those 6 ). And in the 2 months i have 32.0% complete and if you look at my profile i am consiterd young. So its not hard. Please, and again WHY IS THIS IN THE PROLOG FOURM!!!

be a little more considerate of the admins and moderators. you dont want them to delete your posts.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T4 GTR

Oh come on! 5 months old thread and you put it back alive?!
You noobs are funny that way... :) No offense, you're not the only one. Just look at the date when the thread has been updated the last time and if it's OLD, well, at least I wouldn't post.

T4GTR - If you must bring back an old thread, at least make it worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back