1000 ticket - what did you get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
  • 352,502 views
A Vitz F '99 in kermit the frog green. It runs the ring in 14 minutes on stock Comfort Medium tires. What a monster!! My gf wants me to mod the B-jesus out of it, but I don't think I want to throw my money away.
 
1st prize Nissan 300ZX Turbo '94
2nd prize Dodge Viper GTS
3rd prize Toyota Minolta
 
Omg 330 against vw beetle i got screwed
 
Peugeot 205 Rally Car.

Quite happy with that after reading what other people received.
 
1st one i got a Peugeot 905 Race Car :sly:
(now i understand why everyone i was killing online in November was so in shock i had a 4mil race car....LOL)


I didnt know they were so random...i got my second one and won a f'kin cube. I was like wtf?????

...but this thread makes me appreciate my 905 even more!!!!:)
 
A Nissan March 12SR `07. It's Premium but that's just about the only positive point about this car.
 
Opel Astra Touring car, got it yesterday.

Its actually the first racecar i own in GT5.
 
Got some lame Standard car, can't even remember which, I think it was a Pao.
Kinda depressing to see what some people got. 8(
 
I don't think I even got a "1000 ticket". Do you have to complete the criteria on A-spec?

thanks,
 
i got conned, gave me something like an infinity sedan. poor show!
 
Yeah, I received mine but have no idea what to do with it :dunce:

Cash it in at the Car Delivery truck, you get it for doing 1000 miles or 200 races or something. It's like a random car generator, one of my mates got a Nismo Skyline for his.
 
I got the Astra Touring car.
 
That's bull! I've done 2000+ KM (~1.2 miles) and I haven't received any tickets :(
 
I got a Skyline racing car, the Penzoil yellow one. Kinda meh, I already have a few hundred skylines (might be a slight exaggeration).
 
Cash it in at the Car Delivery truck, you get it for doing 1000 miles or 200 races or something. It's like a random car generator, one of my mates got a Nismo Skyline for his.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you 'click' (select) on the ticket in the delivery truck, as you do with the cars in the truck to select them? :dunce:

And yeah the message that popped up was for 200 starts and/or so many kilometers/miles
 
I got a useless piece of crap Subaru Legacy Wagon worth a whopping $8,400 or something. Biggest ripoff ever.
 
i got my second one the other day i thought a corolla rally car was okay, but this car was **** i had already brought as part of my growing collection now 323 cars, i got a crappy mitsubishi minica dangen
 
I got a x1...looks stupid to me. Fake car.. pfffff...could at least give me a real car.... stupid game
 
Back