1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
First, a Jensen Healey, and then I received the Mustang GT Premium Coupe at the second time I earned this ticket.

At least I have the Mustang to tinker with. But the Jensen Healey? Well, it's decent, but not really that special. The only thing special in this car is that it's uncommon.

All I am looking for is a Historic Race Car so that I can complete the Historic Race Car Cup already --'

Just got my third ticket and this time i used the USB trick. After many tries i got a Subaru Impreza Touring Car and stopped there. Much better compared to the other ones i got.

Last edited:
After getting boned on my first 1000 ticket - something like a mx 5 - I have since usb saved the game before cashing in the ticket. The last three tickets I've gotten it took me many tries but I got a Toyota GT R, a Ferrari 599, and a JGTC car can't remember which one.

If i open it and a get a bad car, can't i just turn off my ps3, restart gt5 and try again?
i almost have this 2000km thing completed

On the first time I felt screwed I got an Isuzu 117 coupe :yuck:
On the second time I got the Opel Astra touring Car 2001 now I'm happy I still need to finish the DTM race in A-spec:sly::sly:

After getting boned on my first 1000 ticket - something like a mx 5 - I have since usb saved the game before cashing in the ticket. The last three tickets I've gotten it took me many tries but I got a Toyota GT R, a Ferrari 599, and a JGTC car can't remember which one.

Similar story, since using the save trick I got both yellow hats and the gull-wing Merc.

Back of the net!

I don't know if this was a 1000 mile reward but one time I randomly got a ??? Gift card with a terrible car that I instantly sold.

those ticket are from completing a stage in a-spec afaik. 1000 tickets are titled with 1000 ticket :)

1000K ticket comes to me after many rounds on Laguna Seca. I was excited - then I opened it: '91 Honda Beat...:ouch:
Why? Just, why? Why not have it so the ticket gives you a car worth at least 50K?
A honda beat?!?! Really?!?!

I got a Trans Cammer and a Skyline S-Tune or whatever it's called. Can't really complain despite these cars not being my cup of tea.

Latest Posts

Back