1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
gamerdog6482
It will always be a zombie to me.

I've edited it via Pixlr-o-Matic so it fills the entire space given and I can't make you think different so if he's a zombie to you then it is fine by me :lol:

Does everyone get this? Or do you have to meet both requirements? Because I have driven over 2000km and didn't get anything like this haha :indiff:.

Couchyy
Does everyone get this? Or do you have to meet both requirements? Because I have driven over 2000km and didn't get anything like this haha :indiff:.

It's either/or. Chances are you've had one but forgot about it (I've managed to do that before 👍)

You need to meet both requirements before you will get the 1000 Ticket.

If you've already driven 2000km's (B-spec km's do not count), then you will get your first ticket when you have completed 100 races. The races do not need to be at the same track.

Good luck!
GTsail

GTsail290
You need to meet both requirements before you will get the 1000 Ticket.

If you've already driven 2000km's (B-spec km's do not count), then you will get your first ticket when you have completed 100 races. The races do not need to be at the same track.

Good luck!
GTsail

But it says, if I'm not mistaken, "You've either taken to the track X times or driven X km" doesn't it? 👍

But it says, if I'm not mistaken, "You've either taken to the track X times or driven X km" doesn't it? 👍

Yes, however, the wording on the Ticket does not fully reflect what is necessary to obtain each ticket.

You will receive your first 1000 Ticket after you've completed 100 races and have driven 2000km's.

You will receive your second 1000 Ticket after you've completed 200 races and have driven 4000km's.

You will receive your third 1000 Ticket after you've completed 300 races and have driven 6000km's.

You will receive your fourth 1000 Ticket after you've completed 400 races and have driven 8000km's.

Etc....

The 1000 Ticket will pop once you've reached the second requirement each time.

The requirement counters run independently from each other, so it does not matter if you complete the 100 races first or complete the 2000km's first, however, you don't get the 1000 Ticket until you meet both requirements.

Respectfully,
GTsail

Last edited:
GTsail290
Yes, however, the wording on the Ticket does not fully reflect what is necessary to obtain each ticket.

You will receive your first 1000 Ticket after you've completed 100 races and have driven 2000km's.

You will receive your second 1000 Ticket after you've completed 200 races and have driven 4000km's.

You will receive your third 1000 Ticket after you've completed 300 races and have driven 6000km's.

The requirement counters run independently from each other, so it does not matter if you complete the 100 races first or complete the 2000km's first, however, you don't get the 1000 Ticket until you meet both requirements.

Respectfully,
GTsail

Ah, that explains why. Sorry for the mix-up 👍
Also, JAHHAJ, do you need any bobs being raced? I know that's out of the blue but I have empty spaces on my RR list currently

You will receive your fourth 1000 Ticket after you've completed 400 races and have driven 8000km's.

Etc....

Respectfully,
GTsail

Well that clears things up.

Ah, that explains why. Sorry for the mix-up 👍
Also, JAHHAJ, do you need any bobs being raced? I know that's out of the blue but I have empty spaces on my RR list currently

I don't think so.

Sorry for double post.

I got a '96 SiR Prelude, which is kinda weird, because my PSN is JDM-x-H22 (if you dont get it, H22 stands for the H22A4 out of the '96 SiR Prelude, AND its in Cypress Green Pearl, that is what colour my 'Lude is in...)

In my last 4(the last two I ripped twice).
Pegueot 106 Rallye
Audi S3
Nissan 300 ZX (Z31)
Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato TR-XX
Honda Insight '99
TVR V8S

Last edited:
Well, the last 1000 ticket I opened got my an '85 Peugeot 205 Rally Car. But the last car I got from a 1000 ticket was that ^^^ Honda Insight '99.

Sigh. A Volkswagen Beetle (the old one).

I got another (as you do) and got.... A STANDARD Diatshu Copen. Not even premium.

Polyphony hates me (._.)

Back