1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
Just got another one yesterday night! Got a 1966 Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto and I was pissed off! All this gridning for that?

Just got another one yesterday night! Got a 1966 Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto and I was pissed off! All this gridning for that?

You think that's bad? My first ticket got me a 🤬 VOLKSWAGEN LUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎:ouch:

Just got my second 1000 ticket (cant remember what the first one was!) and i got......an a Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01!! i just laughed my head off!!:lol::lol:

1st one got me a Nissan Bluebird 610. The old one. 👎 I think that trumps just about anyone in the crapness department.

2nd one got me the premium Ford GT LM Test Car Spec II. 👍 :lol:

The best car I saw whilst not at home was a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 in a Matte white-y colour, it sped past us and sounded loud

@Rob
I'd love to hire a Midget just to turn heads... And stomachs

The best car I saw whilst not at home was a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 in a Matte white-y colour, it sped past us and sounded loud

@Rob
I'd love to hire a Midget just to turn heads... And stomachs

:lol:

You're one of the luckiest GT5 players ever!

Yeah Im very happy right now. I have had a look through this thread before just to see what this 1000 ticket is all about and whilst some people recieved some really nice cars, I saw many tales of woe that included some pretty crap cars like little hatchbacks and what not so I was kinda expecting to be in the same boat. When I opened my eyes it was the best feeling to see that McLaren in front of me.

Its 2am and Im going to take it for a spin, Im so tired right now Im probably going to do a Rowan Atkinson :(

I Hate Hate that ticket. Best car it ever gave was the C2 Z06 Race Car. last car...Honda Del Sol. Last time I ever flipped that ticket. 8 mos ago.

Back