1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
A Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce

Even though it's premium and could have easily bought it myself, I should count myself lucky considering other people's luck...

I just got a "1000 ticket" for taking to the track 100 times (or driving 2000km) - what did you get? Mine was a 2010 Kyle Busch #18 CAMRY (NASCAR)
I duplicate all tickets so I got like 50 diffrent cars out of the 1000 :sly:
Although... I did get one for my 1000th win... I got a stingray :grumpy:

kanvis
I'm surprised that no one has mention it here, so I will.

Since the game save game data AFTER you exit the Car Arrival sequence, quit the game if you received a undesirable gift car and try again. As long as you exit out before the game saves the data, you can keep trying.

Personally I still have mine. I am trying to get the Bull X1 Prototype with it LOL . Although I am not sure if it is a car you can get with the ticket, until it is confirmed that you can not, I will keep trying.

If your above level 30 you can get one with just 2 1/2 hours of time using te Seb. Vettel special event.

While in the vettel, used both 1000s back to back, got an 86 BTR (Ruf) and an 08 Focus RS WRC 07.

Did that to see if I got the same or not, just random I'm guessing.

My first 1000 ticket I remember was a Fiat 500 :rolleyes:
But I've gotten very lucky since then, I received both Chaparrals back to back on two tickets I had lying around, no recycling! And last night I received the GT-R Proto '05, not bad. Most of my other tickets have been generic stuff like the MX-5 and 350Z.

O.G
A Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce

Even though it's premium and could have easily bought it myself, I should count myself lucky considering other people's luck...

same. I didn't like the Gallardo, so I wouldnt have tried this car probably. and the verdict... i'm glad I got its orange paint to put on my 74 Countach 👍

Well, I did the so-called "grinding" trick for the first time on my next 1000 ticket. I evenutally got the 2005 Pescarolo from it.

I duplicate all tickets so I got like 50 diffrent cars out of the 1000 :sly:
Although... I did get one for my 1000th win... I got a stingray :grumpy:

How do u dupe them? I usually just grind and grind and occasionally I get one. When I do, I don't get that nice things. BTW First time I got a Buick Special. Best would be one one of the "better" NASCAR cars.

How do u dupe them? I usually just grind and grind and occasionally I get one. When I do, I don't get that nice things. BTW First time I got a Buick Special. Best would be one one of the "better" NASCAR cars.

Involves sending tickets to another account, backing that account up, and then sending the ticket to the original account over and over by replacing the depleted second account with its back up.

The 1000 ticket is worthless though unless you just want a random car. If you want a specific car, get a specific ticket.

It's strange... I stopped receiving 1000 tickets a while ago :confused:... is there a limit of tickets you can win???

As far as I know, there is no limit to how many 1000 Tickets you can receive. It would not make sense for the game to limit this prize as long as you keep complying with its requirements. Between my two main accounts, I have received around 10 of these 1000 Tickets so far. I've stopped cashing them in, so my limitation is how many will fit into my delivery truck!:dopey:

I suspect that some of our "grinding" brethren have received over a 100 of these Tickets by now.:eek::cool:

Good luck with your next one!
GTsail

Involves sending tickets to another account, backing that account up, and then sending the ticket to the original account over and over by replacing the depleted second account with its back up.

The 1000 ticket is worthless though unless you just want a random car. If you want a specific car, get a specific ticket.

IKR it's kinda annoying though. If you do 2000 km, shouldn't you get a better reward than a kublewagon that I will never use? Really gran turismo...

You got a LM car? Nice. I got a Ferrari 112BB, and, being ignorant, thought it was rare and proceded to spend 200k on it. Then I looked in the dealership, and saw it for 100-odd thousand... Man, that was a happiness killer.

Back