100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
Merry Christmas fellow A-Spec nutters! Here's my screenshot of 100 000 points! Please add me to the list

Attachments

• tizocspeed8 status.jpg
    tizocspeed8 status.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 38
Picture, please? You need one to be added to the list. Although AMG. doesn't seem to be checking this subforum much these days. Are you going for 111813, or are you satisfied with what you have right now?

Picture, please? You need one to be added to the list. Although AMG. doesn't seem to be checking this subforum much these days. Are you going for 111813, or are you satisfied with what you have right now?

I beg to differ, I still read ALL the posts in here as Im subscribed to all threads in 200 forum. I just dont post a lot. ;)

AMG.

Hey Rob! Just had a thought. 💡
Can you let me know which post # your currently maintained 100,000 Club list is in?
I'd like to add a link to it into the original post by route_66.
That'll make it easier for folks to find, and I don't want to trawl the thread again to look for it! :guilty:
You'll still maintain the current list in your own post, but people opening the thread at page 1 will have a quick way of finding the up-to-date member list! 👍

macBad will still need to supply a screenshot please.

Hey Rob! Just had a thought. 💡
Can you let me know which post # your currently maintained 100,000 Club list is in?
I'd like to add a link to it into the original post by route_66.

Hi Nick, Austin beat me to the punch its indeed 222.👍

R

Glad to finally be on the list :) I've now got 106,239 points, slowly on my way to maximum. I've got 41 races left to do for max points, of which 17 are one make races, 5 endurances, 10 FGT events and 4 1000 Miles! events.

Gentlemen, and esteemed members of this GT4 Elite club, I require your guidance a final time on my quest to join your ranks.

Please take the time to peruse this thread at your leisure, cast your vote and add any thoughts you may have.

My NOS Dilemma...

I appreciate in advance the advice you may offer. :cheers:

Passed the 100,000 A-Spec points mark!

Last night with a win in the One Makes at the Autumn Ring with my Aston Martin DB7 for 165 points I passed the magic 100,000 A-Spec points mark. I humbly request that you add my name to the 100k club list.

I wish to thank route_66 for starting this challenge and all the other contributors to the quest and their thoughtful comments and insights into the tough races.

When I started on this quest I was not sure if my driving skills would get me this far, but persistance has paid off (plus my skills have improved due to driving cars on bad tires).

As you can see from my screen shot, I am at 99.6% complete in the game. I have not been able to win two of the Missions. Now that I have passed 100k, it is my intention to go back and try to win these last two Missions. I don't expect that I can ever get to 111,813, but I will try for about 105k. I am extremely impressed by those of you that have reached the max.

For those of you still in the hunt for 100k, I encourage you to keep at it. Plus, if you are having problems at a particular race, go back and read the various threads on this Forum and you should be able to gain some valuable insights on how to win the race. I know that I would never have passed 50k without the help of those that have gone down this road before me.

Respectfully,
GTsail290

Attachments

• 100075 A-Spec.jpg
    100075 A-Spec.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 37
  • 100075 Status.jpg
    100075 Status.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 38
Congratulations on the milestone, GTsail. 👍 Trust me, you'll be surprised at how far you can get: with some practice and determination, I'll bet you reach 110000. Now, to get working on those licenses. :sly:

:cheers: GTsail, well done. Take a break and re do the licences, then return to the 2hundreds again.

AMG.

BIG CONGRATS GTsail290:cheers:

When I started on this quest I was not sure if my driving skills would get me this far, but persistance has paid off (plus my skills have improved due to driving cars on bad tires).GTsail290

I doubt there is one of us in the 100,000 or 111,813 club for which that statement does not hold true.

Pursuing Aspec points forces you to engage every aspect of racing skill, from "lineups and setups" to "braking and cornering", whether its "stock car", "no nos", or "all out".

What the challenge, of the Aspec point dimension of the game adds, is almost immeasurable.

For those of you still in the hunt for 100k, I encourage you to keep at it. Plus, if you are having problems at a particular race, go back and read the various threads on this Forum and you should be able to gain some valuable insights on how to win the race. I know that I would never have passed 50k without the help of those that have gone down this road before me.GTsail290

Excellent advice. There is so much more info available now than when I started the quest back in the original 200pt. thread. It can save you a lot of time and trouble.

Best to you on those missions. You already mentioned the most key ingredient, "PERSISTANCE"

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Its a great feeling of accomplishment to have reached 100k A-Spec points.

Like AMG and Austin343 recommend, I will go back and take a whack at the licenses, though I don't know about the two slaloms. I have driven all over the track looking for the secret grasscuts!

May the wind always be at your back, and keep your N1 tires in the garage where they belong.

GTsail290

I've finally reached the maximum, and humbly request acceptance into the 111813 club. Thanks to all in this thread whose help I have used, without whom reaching maximum would not have been possible. I did this race on Saturday (27 June) already, but my game completion wasn't at 100% because I'd done the Formula GT and 1000 Miles in Single race as opposed to championship. So this week I completed them in Championship mode to reach 100%, the second time I've completed the game.

I'm glad and also a bit sad that its over. I'm gonna miss the bashing, blocking, struggling and ranting to obtain max points. Maybe I'll start over on a new memory card, to keep myself busy for the next three weeks.
Once again, thanks to all whose advice (and videos) I used, and good luck to those still going for max.

Attachments

• tizocspeed8 111813.jpg
    tizocspeed8 111813.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 53
I've finally reached the maximum, and humbly request acceptance into the 111813 club. Thanks to all in this thread whose help I have used, without whom reaching maximum would not have been possible. I did this race on Saturday (27 June) already, but my game completion wasn't at 100% because I'd done the Formula GT and 1000 Miles in Single race as opposed to championship. So this week I completed them in Championship mode to reach 100%, the second time I've completed the game.

I'm glad and also a bit sad that its over. I'm gonna miss the bashing, blocking, struggling and ranting to obtain max points. Maybe I'll start over on a new memory card, to keep myself busy for the next three weeks.
Once again, thanks to all whose advice (and videos) I used, and good luck to those still going for max.

BRAVO:cheers: and BIG CONGRATS

Your so right. Its such a relief to finally complete, but so at a loss for the challenge to be over.

I've started a couple of games since and have been playing one, off and on, to see if you could start a game with minimum credits; (no trade for extra credits) complete each race once for max points and maintain 100% win ratio; not trade for any cars or sell any cars; and complete for max. A spec points.
I've gone far enough(approx 45,000 pts.)to know it is doable with one exception. There are 3 races you will either have to trade for a car, or run the race twice to get the car to make max. pts. I'll probably trade for those cars to maintain the exact number of races. I don't know if I will ever finish but its something to play sometimes when I miss the challenge. Since GT5 appears to be still quite a ways off, I'll have some time to pick it back up if the mood strikes.

EDIT; 60,000 Aspec pts. and there are 4 races you have to trade for the car or run twice.

Last edited:

Congratulations Tizocspeed8!

You've done it!!

You make it sound so easy:grumpy:

I bow:bowdown: to your impressive skills.

I hope you won't abandon us lesser drivers now that you have reached the hallowed ground.

Great work!

GTsail290

Congrats tizocspeed8! :cheers:

That's a hell of an achievement, no doubt. 👍

As yet, my A-spec quest is on hold, preparations for SFGTP5 have taken over, but I've edged closer to the hallowed halls of the 100,000 club and now sit just 3498 points shy of joining your ranks.

Hoping very soon to join the 100,000 club, nearly there and still 15% of game left, 10 enduros, 1000 miles, 9 of the FGT races and some manafacturers.

Worked out on my spreadsheet I only need a minimum of 100pts per race left to pass 100,000 which is my goal.

I've passed the 110k A-spec milestone!

With a 122 point win in my Blue Formula GT at Fuji in the FGT Series, I have just reached the magic 110,000 A-spec mark! A nice round number!

I've gone just about as far as my driving skills will allow (and much farther :) than expected when I started). I will continue to hunt for the missing A-spec points but they are all pretty hard at this point (the only easy ones missing are two 24 hour races). Edit: I forgot, I can also get another 110 easy points at the 4 hour Miata Roadster race (I only have 37 pts there, and using Smallhorses lineup/setup I could get another easy 110 pts) end of edit. Up to this point most of my races have been driven using the automatic transmission. I have decided to switch over to manual, which I used for the 1000 Miles! Series (which is almost complete, I only need 5 more points at Le Sarthe to complete all four races for 200 pts).

I want to thank everyone again for all the great posts which have been a tremendous help to me.👍

Attached are my screenshots at 110k:

Happy hunting!

GTsail290

Attachments

• 110k garage.jpg
    110k garage.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 110k status2.jpg
    110k status2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Congratulations. 👍 I really feel that you can reach 111813; there is so much in this subforum about all of the hard races (as I know you know) that anyone can win many of them. If you truly get stuck, though, work on the licenses, starting with getting all golds and then perhaps going back through them to get the very best time on each that you can. With that practice, and the help of manual transmission, you will likely have great success upon your return to your A-Spec quest, and will probably reach the magic number. :)

Well done GTsail290, as Austin said, there is plenty of advice for the harder races in here. And you only need to ask, and we will try to help.

Congratulations. 👍 I really feel that you can reach 111813; there is so much in this subforum about all of the hard races (as I know you know) that anyone can win many of them. If you truly get stuck, though, work on the licenses, starting with getting all golds and then perhaps going back through them to get the very best time on each that you can. With that practice, and the help of manual transmission, you will likely have great success upon your return to your A-Spec quest, and will probably reach the magic number. :)

Well done GTsail290, as Austin said, there is plenty of advice for the harder races in here. And you only need to ask, and we will try to help.

Thanks Austin343 and Open Addict.

I just felt I had to post when I reached this milestone. I've been shooting for it ever since I passed the 100k mark and realized my driving skills had improved with age (though eventually this may reverse).:yuck:

I have just checked my spreadsheet for races where I have not won the maximum points on offer, and I think it might be possible to reach 111k, so expect to continue to hear from me!

As for your offered help - Would it count if I drove the practice laps and one of you drove the races for me?

Respectfully
GTsail290

Back