1000m Sprint Time Challenge

• Thread starter mt00
  • 275 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I want 7s. And I'm not going to do anything about your record until I at LEAST get into the 8.19s.

There's at least a tenth being lost due to wheelhop.

Is it too late to have a time added to the leaderboard? this is my first time posting so bear with me.

I ran a 12.869 in the 1000m in my Suzuki Escudo...if I am correct it'll be the first time on the leaderboard in the 12.800 range.

I attached a screenshot, and I have the video of it saved on my memory card.

Attachments

• 02-02-08_2237.jpg
    02-02-08_2237.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
I-R, how did you get those kick-ass times? even if they aren't your best, that speed record is unbelievable.

It's called tuning your car well. ;) Don't worry about explainations, just do what most of us do and :bowdown: to his overall quickness and pace.

Well Mr. Zachccccc nice time indeed. K, I'm finally in a position where I can actually play again, well sort of like at 3am after I'm done editing so I think it's time to get back to work with some of my cars..... :)

K, where's my Minolta.....👍

I have a new bandwagon for people to join, I have just completed a road car record equalling 13.855 sec pass with another road car, not a Spec-C.

The answer will be revealed with a photo of the NEW record breaking pass. ;)

Spec C eh.....? Sure why not. 👍

If I can find my copy of GT4 that is. Speaking of that, I've been pretty much just running GT5P. GT4 runs no with no issues on the PS3 right? Guess it should. My PS2 bit it a while ago so I don't have one to run it on so it better. :scared:

hmmm think i'll take part. I'll come up with a time soon - ish.

p.s sorry i havent been around lads, working, with real cars for now!

*edits*

And should we consider setting up a new one for road cars?

having escudo's versus skyline's seems a 'little' biased to me....

OKAY! Heres my little journey of times and such. Lancia delta HF integrale rally car '92

-----------

1st run: 19.604 - no custom settings, tcs OFF!, using nos and max tuning. first observations suggest the gearing is too short and im running super hard tyres, which cant help.

2nd run: 17. 066 - topping just over 200 mph after fiddling with the LSD and VCD, aswell as setting the inital torque to a much higher rate and giving the nitrous a full blast aswell as reducing downforce and setting the suspension to a low front/high back drag car style, i noticed the top end speed was greatly improved but acceleration had been reduced.

3rd run: 16.461!!!! - after fitting tires with much higher grip a massive change was inevitable, gearing set to, still slight room for improvement, will post with new times and pictures soon, hoping to beat my skyline with 15.456 soon!

i did that back in the day with my R33 GTR on the 1/4 mile, so i tried that setting first, but i was over a 10th of a second slower this time round. Eventually i gave up after a 16.381 and im looking to try something a little different.

From now on I will no longer be updating the leaderboard to and new speeds. If anyone wishes to carry on running the site I will put the table of speeds part of the site into a frame and let you host that part on your own site, so I still keep control of the rest, and can fix the site if it goes wrong.
Or, if anyone wants to completely host the site I can send it to you to host and set up the existing page to forward all visitors to your new site. For this I will ask for £3.
If anyone is wanting to do either of these post below, first come, first served. Until I get someone else to continue the updates, the leaderboard is closed and no new speeds will be added.

Thanks,
mt00

I can do it if you want mt00 but I wouldn't be doing a webhost, it would be the same setup as the 1/4 mile thread with all the times on the first post....makes it easier to update on the go for me. 👍 I've already copied your times from your webpage so it can be setup within minutes. :cool:

I've been tuning other cars so the 1000m fell back in priority, not off my map, but behind a few other achievements I was trying to accomplish first.

Anyway, my hands up.....

Last edited:
I can do it if you want mt00 but I wouldn't be doing a webhost, it would be the same setup as the 1/4 mile thread with all the times on the first post....makes it easier to update on the go for me. 👍 I've already copied your times from your webpage so it can be setup within minutes. :cool:

I've been tuning other cars so the 1000m fell back in priority, not off my map, but behind a few other achievements I was trying to accomplish first.

Anyway, my hands up.....
yeah that sounds alright, i'll wait a couple of days to see if anyone wants to host it as a site, but if they dont this should be ok :D

Its a little late but I'll try.
late for what?

I could host it as a web page :). Problem is, it wouldn't just have a table on it, but it's easy to update when needed... I'll get back to you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back