1000m Sprint Time Challenge

• Thread starter mt00
  • 275 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry about that. But hey! IM ON THE BOARD! Finally i did something!

I could definitely beat that in my new R34 GTR, so i'll have a crack at it later.....

*EDIT*

How did I-runner get that astonishing time in the R34? Im using the same car and my best is a 14.856. I would submit it but i havent touched suspension. Until i break 13's i wont post up any runs.

I thought you were going to get a mid to low 13?

:mischievous:

Well....ermmm...*ahem*...oh okay i failed...miserably....i completely overestimated the cars capabilities, but i did improve on my best....by 0.001 seconds! Its really not worth posting it.

This is a pretty interesting competition. I may get involved.

Please do. The more the merrier, and if we can have more of you 300mph members coming onto the 400m/1000m strips it would get a lot more competitive on here like that challenge always is. 👍

Mafs!!

I've Improved the Impreza time , BUT ... nothing is changed :nervous:

13.857 :crazy:...

I-R

I'm in the 13.8's too now with Spec C like I promised....but still have more to do.

13.899 :yuck: so far.

Mafs!!

I've got something else for that ass tonight. :mischievous: Going back to an oldie but a goodie and see what the hell I can do with it again....and I won't rest until I get a 13 with this too.

It's a race car, does mid 7's on the 1/4 and no, it's not on the 1000m list yet, but it used to be used by us ALL the time on here for drag when I was a newb on here. Oh, and for I-Runner......it's Italian. :D

Mafs!!

I've got something else for that ass tonight. :mischievous: Going back to an oldie but a goodie and see what the hell I can do with it again....and I won't rest until I get a 13 with this too.

It's a race car, does mid 7's on the 1/4 and no, it's not on the 1000m list yet, but it used to be used by us ALL the time on here for drag when I was a newb on here. Oh, and for I-Runner......it's Italian. :D

Mafs!!

Zonda ?? 155 Touring car ?? or...

Delta S4?

:bowdown: ....... Lancia 038

I don't remember if i've already tested this car on 1000m ... :confused::confused: ..

Mafs ..Good Luck 👍👍

I want to see a vid replay of this run. With those figures on the 1000m, you'd be looking at a 6sec 1/4 mile pass. Take this car and try the 400m at Las Vegas zachcccc and show us what you've got there too. :)

On another car however, I've got the Delta S4 EASILY in the 13s.....13.545 so far, but have two different tunes that are 10km/h different in trap speed but .008 in time, the lower trap speed is quicker so far.

i would just like to take a moment to thank my parents for all there support and my friends for betting me 10$ that i couldent get faster then 12.500 LOL jpjp

so you want to see video proof ? sidenote(does gt4 save record runs replays ?) lol

Yes I do, and Yes it does. ;) You must go to Save Replay after you perform the run, save it to whatever MC (memory card) you want to (1 or 2), and then save away. I do it with all my runs on my 8Mb card and my saves on my 16Mb card without swapping MC's over.

mt00 might've updated the leaderboard, but I'm sensing that this run is like Barry Bonds' 756th Homer until I see the vid proof on it zachccccc. 0.4sec under who I consider the king of sprints on GTP (Yes I-R, I mean you) is a HUGE drop....it's that big it's almost like taking 15seconds off Ian Thorpe's 400m swimming record!! I would SO like to see this car on the Las Vegas 400m Strip.

Mafs!!

*added bit* Here's the link for the 400m thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71655

My 12.500 is a time of one year ago (02/2007) , now is not my best !
I remember my final speed (~441 km/h) and the time at 400 (7.24x).
I have also the replay saved :)

I-R

i didnt save the replay .......... how is this gonna work

Edit ill just do it again ( but it will probably be slower because i think my first run was 1/2 luck lol )

Edit #2 how in the world do you upload video beacause gt4 is in cbs file type and none of my programs can open/read cbs ??

i would just like to take a moment to thank my parents for all there support and my friends for betting me 10$ that i couldent get faster then 12.500 LOL jpjp
lol your parents bet you!

mafia_boy i wouldnt mind seeing the video but he is on the leaderboard anyway 👍

lol your parents bet you!

mafia_boy i wouldnt mind seeing the video but he is on the leaderboard anyway 👍

It's your leaderboard, not mine. :D 1/4 miles are my domain. :cool:

I still want to see what zach does on the 1/4 though with this 12.110 setup. Like Jay-Z says, show me whatcha' got zach!!

Mafs!!

like ive said b4 HOW gt4 has a special file type and there arnt anyconverters into a video file how do i post a video ?

Make a video from a replay of GT4 is not difficult ...

You have to watch the replay, saved after the run, in the
"replay gallery" of GT4...

at the same moment you must have your PS2 connected to a TV card
(of the PC) or a DVD-Recorder (with or without Hard Disc) ...

It's the same to record a TV SHOW or a Football match on TV ...

I-R

Here's an easier way than I-R's method for ya zach. :)

Get a digital camera with video capture mode. Film your replay that way then upload on youtube. :) I have a Kodak 6.1mp (C613) that does it brilliantly, and you should be able to get those puppies in the US for less than $100, it cost me $160AUS w/1Gb card, carry case and charger atleast 6 months ago now!!

Mafs!!

Too busy tuning those vintage cars at the moment RJ....don't worry, that Spec-C time will go down. If I don't do it, I-R will. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back