100th Indianapolis 500- May 29th

• Thread starter ukfan758
  • 232 comments
giphy.gif

As it is an American race, we still have a large amount of pride to show off before the race, so you've probably got 10 minutes

Ah crap, hadn't realised what the time was (24 hour races and Jagermeister mess with my body clock).

Looks like I'm going to miss quite a bit of the race.

I feel like no one actually likes the milk, they just say they do because no one has spoken up about it

I feel like no one actually likes the milk, they just say they do because no one has spoken up about it

It seems like they usually only take a sip than pour the rest on their head so I can't imagine it's all that great. Than again, milk is probably the last thing I'd want after sitting in a hot race car on a hot day for 3 hours.

It seems like they usually only take a sip than pour the rest on their head so I can't imagine it's all that great. Than again, milk is probably the last thing I'd want after sitting in a hot race car on a hot day for 3 hours.
Exactly, the one year Fittipaldi had the right idea with his orange juice, milk is too heavy a drink to have when it's hot out, gotta have light and thin stuff like tea or juice or water

Latest Posts

Back